It’s not for sale! NFS thread.

Triple Pickle

Reaction score
Here’s a thread for the ones we find that are “not for sale, gonna fix it up” finds.
Here’s one I found today, 67 318 non ac factory. Currently has a bored out 400 big block and a 4500 stall according to the owner. Wouldn’t sell it for nothing, fixing it up.
Probably can’t tell from the pics but it has some metal flake in the paint. Almost bass boat level.

E4137F23-9175-46A9-B56E-F38C70971740.jpeg

32D3A326-7BCE-490C-9284-9F8BA58903FB.jpeg

A lot of those 'gonna fix it up' cars end up rusted into the ground. I hope that doesn't happen with that one.
Yes. It’s been at that location for a while. He does move it around from time to time. He seemed,,misguided as to what he needed to complete the car. But, it’s his pet dream project. He likes it, and is doing the best he knows how for it. So,I left feeling it was in pretty good hands.

Stay tuned as I have a lead on a Imperial with a 413 and a Fury of unknown year. Or is it a Fury with a 413 and a Imperial of unknown year. Supposedly for sale but undoubtedly wanting Barrett Jackson prices for them. Or maybe Michael Jackson prices!
Most of the leads I get are pretty vague to say the least.
I do know where a big horde of mopars are but, I dare not show up driving anything other than a mopar, lest I be shot.

I tracked down the Fury/ Imperial lead earlier. Long story short, it didn’t go too well. I found the place, got out of my truck, started looking around and got cussed out at gunpoint real quick. Saw a few 72 dodge trucks. I did manage to talk my way out of being shot by rattling off as many local Mopar men names as I could real quick. We ended up exchanging numbers but he didn’t seemed inclined to show me around the place.

I tracked down the Fury/ Imperial lead earlier. Long story short, it didn’t go too well. I found the place, got out of my truck, started looking around and got cussed out at gunpoint real quick. Saw a few 72 dodge trucks. I did manage to talk my way out of being shot by rattling off as many local Mopar men names as I could real quick. We ended up exchanging numbers but he didn’t seemed inclined to show me around the place.
Get me one of those '72 truck grilles, I need one, and don't need another truck with it! That's the only way I can find them! :BangHead: Ask him what kind of bullets he wants, and I'll buy him a box, as an ice breaker.

Get me one of those '72 truck grilles, I need one, and don't need another truck with it! That's the only way I can find them! :BangHead: Ask him what kind of bullets he wants, and I'll buy him a box, as an ice breaker.
Right now I’m still trying to get my heart back in rhythm!
How good of a grill do you want? I’ve got one I think but it’s probably not the best.

I've got a '68 in my driveway that looks worse than the above '67. It's also not for sale... but I suppose nobody's ever asked.

Right now I’m still trying to get my heart back in rhythm!
How good of a grill do you want? I’ve got one I think but it’s probably not the best.
As close to perfect as possible. I've got one that has a couple small dings. But I'm always on the lookout for better!

Thanks to a "kinda" lucrative bar build contract ... yea, it's not for sale.
IMG_3819.jpg

Back