It's Back On, 40th Annual Mopar Expo Show. Gonna Be Huge!

SportFury70

Reaction score
ATTENTION NEW ENGLAND C-BODY ONLY MEMBERS:

It's Back On! The 40th Annual Mopar Expo show at the Farmington Polo Grounds 162 Town Farm Road in Farmington, CT. My car club Mopars In Motion here in Connecticut is hosting the show and it is sponsored by Papas Dodge in New Britain CT. I personally would love this to be like Carlisle and see a lot of c-bodies there. This Show Is A Big Deal And Is Planning To Be Huge Since It Is The 40th Anniversary, it used to be held at the Farmington Polo Grounds back in the day so Mopars In Motion & Papa's Dodge are bringing the show back to its birthplace. THIS IS A 1 DAY SHOW ONLY NOW, AND IS BEING HELD RAIN OR SHINE. Gate opens at 9am, and the show starts at 10am with danishes and coffee being served with entry. There will be dash plaques and goody bags for the first 125 vehicles, and will be 19 show classes PLUS Best Of Show and Officer's Pick Awards! The show will cost $5.00 for spectators and $15.00 for show cars with the proceeds benefiting the Hometown Foundation. There will be raffle prizes, and trailer and spectator parking onsite. Sorry but NO pets, personal grills, or pop up tents are allowed. Here is the flyer, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!........ Anyone coming? Please confirm. @1968Chryslers, @cbarge, @68_fury_ragtop, @RGORHAM29, @75LandYacht, @Marv, @polarus, @Turboomni, @rags, @BigCah, @Yeahrightgreer, @barsteel, ?
618951592529_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=QmXE4RTH20wAX-bhXc3&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some photos and one video to show what you will be getting into if you come to the show this year......
pologrounds-20069-jpg.jpg

pologrounds-20071-jpg.jpg

pologrounds-20073-jpg.jpg
pologrounds-20074-jpg.jpg
6705953-farmingtonshow061808-jpg.jpg
9966_804_n-jpg-_nc_cat-111-_nc_sid-e007fa-_nc_ohc-chyifiqu-tiax9xmrzm-_nc_ht-scontent-lga3-1-jpg.jpg

966_9924_n-jpg-_nc_cat-107-_nc_sid-e007fa-_nc_ohc-4p6rvxm5_cwax_iokis-_nc_ht-scontent-lga3-1-jpg.jpg

My travel plans have been scrapped. The border is still closed at his point.

I will be there.
I expect to be bringing along a few friends with 3 more "C" bodies, 2 "B" Bodies, an "E" Body and and "A" body.
Plus hopefully a few more.

You sure the border will still be closed on July 26th? It'll be fun
Not sure. They closed the border and extended it once already. Not counting on it.
We have been working on the 69 Fury anyways and getting my wagon out this weekend after the carb was rebuilt.
Since Maggie and I could not go "anywhere" we also redid the flower beds and backyard.
Might as well enjoy the backyard since we are staying home.
Plus I need the wagon to do the backyard--she is my truck! LOL!!
20191020_134729.jpg

They closed the border and extended it once already. Not counting on it.

I do believe it is still going to be closed unfortunately as I read something about it in the Carlisle 2020 thread. That really sucks :(

I know that it is too late for you but my Brother tells me that he crosses over all the time in Van Buren ME. (Don't know if that is true. (He always catches the biggest fish lol if you know what I mean)

Back