For Sale It's ok for us Canucks to dream big but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were you doing searching for Chevys anyway?
I wasn't! honest!!!:rolleyes:
I was doing research on what not to buy for crazy stupid prices and found this! :wideyed:

I don't really agree with how prices can be justified for some of the old cars is all even with only 1,000 miles on the clock 409 4spd...
I just don't....

Interesting - the ad link when I view it says Oakville/Halton region, the ad text when I open it and view it says Toronto, and yes I see the Alberta plate. I wonder if Kijiji does wierd things like location area chsnging when you view ads that are displayed nationally across the country...

Interesting - the ad link when I view it says Oakville/Halton region, the ad text when I open it and view it says Toronto, and yes I see the Alberta plate. I wonder if Kijiji does wierd things like location area chsnging when you view ads that are displayed nationally across the country...
Here is the ad as I see it. Listing is Halton region, and address is Toronto, but the last line of the text....

Untitled.jpg

Ahhhh... :lol: Oops!

Given the class of car I bet Peter Klute is involved though.

I am not surprized the car is in Alberta - lots of great cars came out of there due to all the oil $ being earned. Apparently more hemi cars were sold in Edmonton than anywhere else in North America.

Last edited:
Purpose built cars no doubt. Designed for one thing and one thing only....go fast and go hard....like the man said

Better to burn out than fade away...

Ahhhh... :lol: Oops!

Given the class of car I bet Peter Klute is involved though.

I am not surprized the car is in Alberta - lots of great cars came out of there due to all the oil $ being earned. Apparently more hemi cars were sold in Edmonton than anywhere else in North America.

You see lots of ads like that. The best way to access the Toronto market is to place an ad there directly. Not everybody searches one province at a time and for some reason Kiijjii doesn't allow a national search so you miss the lazy ones.

Kevin

Thats a pretty cool ride. .. Mind you, I wouldn't drop 120K on anything short of MANY ACRES of wooded land with its own lake.

If you had 120 Grand to spend on acreage you probably have it to buy whatever and not think twice

It's common practice to advertise out of province to attract buyers here with the "Kijiji"

The original ad is gone, but it is now listed in Calgary with two new words in the description.

1964 409 Biscayne 2 dr Sedan
1066 miles from new
Competition Eliminator race car
409/425 dual quad / M21 4 sd /12 bolt 411
The body is not restored / Highly detailed
Original drive line / Paint / Interior
Low production rare
One of the finest examples
Serous car for the serous collector
Offers over 120K
May trade on other early original muscle cars
Call for details 403-617-8731