For Sale John Deere

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
I put my 322 on Craigs List this morning. Got alot of calls. But held it for the first caller. He came and bought the 318 instead I didn't think anyone would want them. I bought them new and I had them since 92 in the shed. Got $1050 for the 318.

Now for the 322. Just more money to throw at the parts for the Roadrunner.
I still have my uncles Two 59 and one 64 David bradley Garden Tractors I may as well put them out too. My wife is going to have to cut the grass with the Craftsman.

Excavator getting painted to list also. This stuff just sits here . I got my use out of it all they always treated me good. Nothing runs like a Deere

John Deere 322 garden tractoer

DSCN2582.JPG

DSCN2584.JPG

DSCN2585.JPG

Picture 135.jpg

Picture 317.jpg

Picture 133.jpg

Last edited:
I put my 322 on Craigs List this morning. Got alot of calls. But held it for the first caller. He came and bought the 318 instead I didn't think anyone would want them. I bought them new and I had them since 92 in the shed. Got $1050 for the 318.

Now for the 322. Just more money to throw at the parts for the Roadrunner.
I still have my uncles Two 59 and one 64 David bradley Garden Tractors I may as well put them out too. My wife is going to have to cut the grass with the Craftsman.

Excavator getting painted to list also. This stuff just sits here . I got my use out of it all they always treated me good. Nothing runs like a Deere

John Deere 322 garden tractoer
With all the stuff you're selling you should buy your Wife an X-Mark ZTR WITH AH SEAT BELT And She'll love yeah fo-evah

With all the stuff you're selling you should buy your Wife an X-Mark ZTR WITH AH SEAT BELT And She'll love yeah fo-evah
I was looking at push mowers but they are hard to find them without the self propelled ,electric start, auto choke combination options.

I bought here a early 1900's sickle bar push mower and she broke the roller on it. If you look behind the john deere in the one pic you will see she has a 1934 standard twin Iron wheeled sickle rider mower. I am not joking about that old push mower. It hangs in the garage. You guys probably never saw one. I'll snap a pic when I go out. Couple of members noticed it the last time they were here. They could not believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back