Junkyard Car Alert Deleted

michiganhotrod1

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello;
I recieved the following notice about a post I submitted about a C-Body in the local Detroit Pick-A-Part:

Your thread 76 new Yyorker in Detroit Pick a Part was deleted. Reason: Selling a part? You need to start a sale thread in the proper classified forum.

It is not my car, and I am not selling anything, just telling members about the availability. Also since I don't have prices, I can't meet the requirements for a classified listing of posting selling price(s).
What's up here?
Mark

Hello;
I recieved the following notice about a post I submitted about a C-Body in the local Detroit Pick-A-Part:

Your thread 76 new Yyorker in Detroit Pick a Part was deleted. Reason: Selling a part? You need to start a sale thread in the proper classified forum.

It is not my car, and I am not selling anything, just telling members about the availability. Also since I don't have prices, I can't meet the requirements for a classified listing of posting selling price(s).
What's up here?
Mark
Let me check into it Mark

I found it and put it back up. It is in the wrong forum. It needs to be in the "sale ads from other sites" forum because you don't own the car and you won't be selling parts off it. I will move it. If I am on my phone there are some responses that have been used before. That's probably why you got the "sale thread" response.

Back