For Sale Just Checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct links don't work for a closed group. Only members of the group can see the posts.

Snipping Tool captures whatever you highlight on the screen. Pull up the add, snip it, paste.

upload_2018-3-28_21-33-25.png

If you want peeps to look at a facebook page you have to use the direct link,,
not the log-on link....
Some of us do not do social media ....

For good reason, they sell everything you do on that site to advertisers, the government etc,etc.

Dave

Here's deal....

$1200 for this 68 Charger 383 4 speed "shell".

View attachment 176433

View attachment 176434

As bad as this shell is, the other day, I watched a YouTube video put together by an AMD Installation shop in Georgia. The Charger shell they started with was worse, but the car was an original Charger Daytona. The build was sponsored by a guy who owned the car for over twenty years and had finally got around to restoring it. When the metal work was done, I think the only original panels / pieces were part of the cowl and the passenger side rocker panel. Everything else, including the roof, was AMD.

As bad as this shell is, the other day, I watched a YouTube video put together by an AMD Installation shop in Georgia. The Charger shell they started with was worse, but the car was an original Charger Daytona. The build was sponsored by a guy who owned the car for over twenty years and had finally got around to restoring it. When the metal work was done, I think the only original panels / pieces were part of the cowl and the passenger side rocker panel. Everything else, including the roof, was AMD.

Not to start a huge debate on weather this is valid, just trying to be funny but was the car registered as a 2018 AMD when they were done? :rofl:

Not to start a huge debate on weather this is valid, just trying to be funny but was the car registered as a 2018 AMD when they were done? :rofl:

They didn't say anything about that. . . But they did try valiantly to save as much of the original metal as they could. But in addition to the VIN tag, it appeared to me to be damned little.

I'd rather own an original Pinto instead, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back