Kind of "ironic"

65Coronet7165

Reaction score
WEll, I finally have enough money to buy my Friends 56 Imperial 4 door sedan. He wants 12K$ for it. It's sad because I had to sell my new Toyota because I have oral cancer. They paid off my loan and left me $13K. I still have my 67Chrysler 300 convertible which I'm also trying to sell.
The good news is God has blessed me and the chemo is working. The cancer is going away. I won't need a car until I get a lot better Then I'll have an interesting decision to make.

WEll, I finally have enough money to buy my Friends 56 Imperial 4 door sedan. He wants 12K$ for it. It's sad because I had to sell my new Toyota because I have oral cancer. They paid off my loan and left me $13K. I still have my 67Chrysler 300 convertible which I'm also trying to sell.
The good news is God has blessed me and the chemo is working. The cancer is going away. I won't need a car until I get a lot better Then I'll have an interesting decision to make.
GLAD THE CANCER IS GOING AWAY!
HOPE RECOVERY IS RAPID!
SENDING HEALING VIBES.

Terrific news. We are wishing you all the best in your recovery.

Remember: Someday is now. . .

Rip

Back