Lancia finally has a car that will not fall apart just driving down the road

Triumphspit

Reaction score
With Fiat as owners of Chrysler I was checking out the main corporate site and ran across the Lancia Voyager and Lancia Thema. Just thought it was humorous to see a 300 and a Town and County with the Lancia badge.

http://www.lancia.com/com/en/models/thema

http://www.lancia.com/com/en/models/voyager

Was going to title it finally a reliable Lancia but with the new Chrysler products that we bought at work did not feel comfortable saying that, so I just said wont fall apart like the old Lancia's did. Probably going to catch flack for that comment but we have 4 two year old chargers and they are shop queens. We have 4 08 as well before Fiat was involved and never have any problems.

I had a 2011 ram R/T that was total garbage. Fell apart, spent more time in the shop. Then with 11k miles on it the bottom end let go. I screamed at the delaership and bought 2012 Jeep wrangler. It had minor issues but I just didnt really want it. So now have fully decked out 2014 Ram and all is well so far but only as 5300 miles on it. I also have had 5 different hyundais and have been bullet proof, however to be honest I trade every 2 years. My 2012 Azera has been awesome. Think I am going to get the 2015 Genesis 5.0 next. People can say well wait until after 2 years the hyundais will go bad but my Mopar products didnt even make it 2 years!!!

Thanks for sharing it is funny to see a Lancia badge on a 300. A lot has changed at Lancia, I think of small rally cars and they don't have anything like that in their line up.

My 2005 Ram Daytona has been bullet proof. I've never had an issue with it and it went to the dealer twice. Once for a bed liner and the second for front brake pulsation. That's it. The problem with all Chrysler cars and brands was when Cerebrus was running out of money and the time during and a period after the bailout. My wife has had 2 hyundais an Elantra and now she has a Veloster. Both have been great cars for her. She gets 38 mpg in the city with her Veloster (6 speed).

People need to get past buying American because other than the Company there is no such thing as an American car. The parts come from all over the world and some of them are only assembled here.

The Lancia Themas are sold here only with the V6's (gas and diesel), except in UK, where it's still sold as the Chrysler 300C (but with the diesel engine only), because Lancia was either never sold there or had much of a reputation. In the Ukraine, for example, you can buy it as the Chrysler 300C, either with the V6es or with the 6.4 Liter Hemi. Russians only get the gasoline V6. Local markets, I guess...

Last edited:
Back