SOLD leaf springs & air shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I finally worked out my spring issues with the Admiral and won't be using these parts.
A new set of direct replacement, 7 leaf, HD springs that were on my 69 Custom Suburban for 600 +/- miles.
And a pair of Monroe air shocks that were on the same car, with 300 miles on them.

I'm thinking $300.00 for everything, plus shipping costs. (I paid $90.00 shipping from St Louis to Bham Alabama). for the springs.
It's a great deal for someone.

PM with any questions.
Will.

DSC02565 (Large).JPG

DSC02566 (Large).JPG

DSC02567 (Large).JPG

DSC02568 (Large).JPG

DSC02569 (Large).JPG

I finally worked out my spring issues with the Admiral and won't be using these parts.
A new set of direct replacement, 7 leaf, HD springs that were on my 69 Custom Suburban for 600 +/- miles.
And a pair of Monroe air shocks that were on the same car, with 300 miles on them.

I'm thinking $300.00 for everything, plus shipping costs. (I paid $90.00 shipping from St Louis to Bham Alabama). for the springs.

PM with any questions.
Will.

Just bumping it up. Someone needs this stuff.

PM with any questions.
Will.
Do you still have these and are they 25x37

PM with any questions.
Will.

I've still got these leaf springs and air shocks.
$200.00 for the springs and $50.00 for the shocks. And I can deliver them to Carlisle.....

Will they fit a 68 300 convertible? and @how high will they will they raise the car over stock ride height?

Go to St Louis Spring or Springs and Things and look up application or call them. That is the sure way to see if they fit other vehicles.

Will they fit a 68 300 convertible? and @how high will they will they raise the car over stock ride height?

Listed as fitting 66 thru 72 C body. They are HD 7 leaf springs. I had them on my 69 Suburban for about 600 miles and they did not raise the vehicle over stock height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back