Life should be so simple

Thanks for the link. I see this more for what to do for modified induction systems rather than stock systems.

Of course.... It isn't a "kickdown" linkage..... That's another GM term that doesn't apply correctly here. But I gave up trying to correct people a long time ago....

Anyway.... I have never had a problem with the throttle rod or adjusting the throttle rod linkage for that matter.... and I've owned a lot of Mopars.

Of course.... It isn't a "kickdown" linkage..... That's another GM term that doesn't apply correctly here. But I gave up trying to correct people a long time ago....

Anyway.... I have never had a problem with the throttle rod or adjusting the throttle rod linkage for that matter.... and I've owned a lot of Mopars.
Thanks for the info. Didn't know that I've been using the wrong terminology all this time. Being an old dog I just need to figure out how to remember to use the correct terminology.

I got lucky, the newyorker I bought came with one of the lokar cables. I'm going to see if I can get what I have to work first. If not I'll using the cable. Thanks for the link tho. Cleared up a couple things for me on that cable.

Back