Looking for a pair of rear wheel wells 1966 C body

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys.
I putting out a request to see if anyone has a good pair of rear wheel wells complete inner and outers.

I know its a long shot but worth a go here.

If I can avoid the Murray Park avenue, I will
Thanks in advance!

interested in this whole car? U haul and cut. $500 for whole thing. polara hood has been sold. 100_0291.jpg100_0292.jpg

100_0291.jpg

100_0292.jpg

interested in this whole car? U haul and cut. $500 for whole thing. polara hood has been sold.

Sorry for the lack of response, I didn't get a notification there was a reply..

So newmexguy, what's your location? New Mexico?

Well I would certainly love to have the car but it is too far away for me to take the entire thing.
I'd love to have the wheel wells and the trunk floor but right now this isn't a viable thing...

I am parting a 1966 New Yorker that is very solid so these parts should be the same. I have sent you a pm

Let me know when you get the pics of the trunk area as well Steve.

Front of car. Sold both front fenders to a guy in Erie, Pennsylvania. No hood, both bumpers are still with car, front one is off. Swept out trunk several years ago. Very solid. furyIb.jpgfuryIDtag.jpgIMG_0998.jpg100_1648.jpg

furyIb.jpg

furyIDtag.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

100_1648.jpg

This car is too far away for me... it would cost double of this to get it anywheres near me...
Thanks though

ya but newmexguy aint playin around there is no rust there.

what else is layin around out there?

I can make it to las cruces with a trailer :)

- saylor

ya but newmexguy aint playin around there is no rust there.

what else is layin around out there?

I can make it to las cruces with a trailer :)

- saylor

I thank you for your offer. It would take a minor miracle to get this shell to me. One thing that is going against this as well it that the wheel wells are not a perfect fit and I would have to make changes to get them to fit into my Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back