Looking to barter for a 4-speed 65 Chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
AGAIN, please don't shoot the messenger...

http://cash-or-barter.com/4-speed-65-chrysler/

[h=1]4-Speed 65 Chrysler[/h][h=1]Looking to barter for a 4-speed 65 Chrysler[/h]
I’m looking for a 4-speed 65 Chrysler in the best condition I can find. 300 or 300L a plus, as a convertible. Use the Proposal/Contact form if you have one, detail all of the particulars, and upload a good photo to get the ball rolling.

300la.jpg

header11.jpg

I have pics of a 66 300 4 speed car. Car was not a true 4 speed if I remember the E-bay ad. But it sure was a pretty car!!

I lost ah Great Car-Bud ah few yearz back that had the market cornered on L 4spd. carz. He put a '79 300 grill Medallion in the horn bezel of 12 of 'um that I know of.(perfect fit)

there has been one at the mopars at the battleship in mobile Alabama show for 3 years. don't know if it can be bought , but it is nice. Someone at the Southern Mopar Association ought to know about it.

guy has one for sale in pittsburgh on craigslist. cant figure how to post the link maybe someone can do it for me

here ya go....

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4130587822.html

I bet it's a conversion though...not a real 4 speed car.

4 speed with overdrive
I'm guessing he used a 70's A833.
The correct nomenclature is "4 speed overdrive" not "4 speed with overdrive." That makes it sound like a 5 speed. I seriously doubt he popped for a separate GV OD or he would have said that.

Notice he purposely left out the 4 speed in the interior shot. I smell hack job.

00505_cMZWG5pvKWf_600x450.jpg

Yup that's how I read it too Stan. And I too wondered why there was no shot of the "shifter"....probably has the same shifter from the 84 Dodge ram he got the tranny out of.

thanks for the post. what makes you think that . did the factory not offer a 4 speed i dont know asking the experts

sorry did not see the reponses on page 2. car is about 15 mins from me if anyone is interested and wants more info or pics.

You could go check it out for kicks and giggles...but I'm pretty certain it will be a conversion. But if it's truly the real deal you might have found the car for Barter guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back