LOOKING TO BUY - Big block Federal power steering bracket and solid pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustymopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a B body which did not have PS. I'm putting power steering in it from a SB. Steering box is done.
I need to convert the SB pump to a BB pump. Doing so I need the flar faced Federal pulley (SB has a recessed hub) and the BB mounting brackets for 383/440.

I'm in MD. Can any pluck and ship? I'm pretty certain any big C body with PS the parts will work. It just must be FEDERAL (Round filler neck on PS pump) not oval.

I pick one up in carlisle,most likely needs to b rebuild but it came with the bracket and the cap it was greasey but the best part was the guy only wanted a dollar.His whole vender space everything was a dollar..Thats what I love about Carlisle some venders have so much crap there willing to take anything just to get rid of it.One vender everything in his spot was a 25 cents.He was called the quarter man he even wore a hat and shirt that said that i got wiper refills,wheel hub grease caps,drum anti rattle springs,all new stuff still in the packaging and a lot of missalaneuse (sp) stuff.i spent like $5.00 there a walk away with a bag of stuff.hell I would of spent $1.00 just for the ps cap.. sorry to hyjack your thread...John

I may have what you need. I have a bunch of the various types of mopar power steering pumps. I pretty certain I have a Federal pump but not sure if the bracket you need.

PM sent. I'm heading storage today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back