For Sale Looking to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

Reaction score
Contact seller
I was hoping someone could help. I am in the market for a 79-80 dodge d150 w/ 8ft bed. Short bed would be fine. My father is getting up there in age and he is the one who got me interested in the whole mopar culture with his 1980 d150. I remember all the great times running to get sockets and whatever as he layed on his back working on the old girl every weekend. I would like to redo one for him as a replica from what he had. We, well my Dad, redid his with old cragers and a rebuilt 318 that we/he redid himself. Painted it black, and re-chromed the bumpers. I would just find my 10 year old self just starring at that truck for hours. To me, it looked like it did a 100mph sitting there. Well time went on, and we did not have much back in the day and it became his dd. Did not take long and the Wisconsin winters took its toll. He sold it. Talks about it to this day. Anyway, it is something I have been thinking about for quite sometime and found myself in a position to make this happen. Any good solid leads would be great. Thanks Jake

This ,sounds like it would not work for you but I ,ll throw it out. A friend has a 73 camper special that has always been a So Cal truck a little rust in floor form the floor mat but other than that a solid truck. . If that works on any level let me know and I ,ll get some pics.

Not much help with a pre 80, but if an 83 would scratch your itch I could maybe help.

Pics are always helpfull. I am trying to find one with the same grill as the 80.

Not much help with a pre 80, but if an 83 would scratch your itch I could maybe help.
Like to see pics, an exact duplicate is more then likely impossible so anything close would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back