Manage cookie settings

thethee

Reaction score
Every time I open another post, forum, garage, or whatever page I get a pop up asking me about my cookie settings. Regardless if I continue with recommended settings this keeps happening and is kind of annoying. Happens on both my phone and laptop. It didn't used to do this before. What's going on @Joeychgo ?

The same thing happens to me. Maybe a European problem?

Same for me !
I just try to connect through a VPN (i choose NewYork for target) and the problem disapears. But if i choose UK the problem comes back !!!

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 17-31-27 New posts.png

Yeah, same with me 2. I get the same message every single time, even if i accept and save the settings... Very annoying. Can something be done ?

Every time I open another post, forum, garage, or whatever page I get a pop up asking me about my cookie settings. Regardless if I continue with recommended settings this keeps happening and is kind of annoying. Happens on both my phone and laptop. It didn't used to do this before. What's going on @Joeychgo ?

The same thing happens to me. Maybe a European problem?

Same for me !
I just try to connect through a VPN (i choose NewYork for target) and the problem disapears. But if i choose UK the problem comes back !!!

Yeah, same with me 2. I get the same message every single time, even if i accept and save the settings... Very annoying. Can something be done ?

Can you guys check again and see if I fixed it please?

Unfortunately, no Joey. Ore must I/we do something like staring the computer new

Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 21-56-12 Manage cookie settings.png

I think it's a Firefox problem because me too i use Firefox.
But if i use Microsoft Edge the problem disapears !!!!

Back