MCACN 2017

CONGRATULATIONS GT dave!

Wow...
7EADFD45-BE5C-4FB3-9FC6-8C408046E8F6.jpeg
4FE205B3-C68D-4CC2-96B3-EF6F97D57A8F.jpeg

Last edited:
I know, but it's a huge selling point for me and probably is the only one known makes it exciting. Too bad it's green. That would have been more palatable if the interior were white..

But now it's a show poodle

Very cool. I like all the detailing on the GT, very nicely restored. One question....is that some sort of an impact strip surrounding the tail lights? Or just trim?

Also, is the "pin striping" all painted on by hand, or a decal of sorts? That must have been done by someone with a lot of patience.

Lastly, what's the story with the smashed yellow Fury?

I can answer the last question, apparently that occurred early in the Fury's life, it was stored awaiting insurance and was never repaired. It's driveable - at least at a car show - and gave me a hell of a shock when it emerged from its trailer, what a beautiful car thought I and then eek!!!! But it exists and would be just another old car if restored, this way it's special.

To each their own.

Not sure the link to Paul's article from 2012 will work or not. If not i can try to figure out another way.....

Very cool. I like all the detailing on the GT, very nicely restored. One question....is that some sort of an impact strip surrounding the tail lights? Or just trim?

Also, is the "pin striping" all painted on by hand, or a decal of sorts? That must have been done by someone with a lot of patience.

Lastly, what's the story with the smashed yellow Fury?
That’s an impact strip around the tail lights, made of hard rubber. Per the order guide, the color is suppose to match the color of the stripe. All of the stripes including the hood stripes are decals from Performance Car Graphics. Unfortunately, he will probably refuse to do another set as he told me this would be the last set of ‘71 GT stripes he does. Said they are the most difficult stripe to set up and do. It’s too bad as my car still had its original stripe on it when I purchased it and his set is an almost perfect match.

That’s an impact strip around the tail lights, made of hard rubber. Per the order guide, the color is suppose to match the color of the stripe. All of the stripes including the hood stripes are decals from Performance Car Graphics. Unfortunately, he will probably refuse to do another set as he told me this would be the last set of ‘71 GT stripes he does. Said they are the most difficult stripe to set up and do. It’s too bad as my car still had its original stripe on it when I purchased it and his set is an almost perfect match.

If it were easy everyone would do it .....

Offer him slight stupid money?

John, this site may help to answer future questions: www.fuselage.de

I like it a lot and are on there at least once a month to check out things. Daniel aka
ceebuddy complied this awesome website!

Back