Mecum Vs. Barret-Jackson

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Just for fun.......I'm guessing the majority of us happen to watch both. When it comes to the ladies of the broadcast, which one do you prefer.....Christy Lee or Katie Osborn?? I think both are hot in their own way but if my arm were being twisted I would pick Katie O. Please refrain from commenting on the actual auction part of the shows and let's just have a bit of fun with this. The reason(s) for your pick is encouraged also.

Hmmm...that's a tough one. I would have to say Christy Lee. The tiebreaker for me is that she actually works on cars.

In order to pick a lady of the auction,,,
one would have to watch said auction....

I'm not buying so I am not watching...

I had to look them up too.
All-Girls-Garage-Cristy-Lee-Wiki-Bio-Carrer-past-life-divorce.jpg

crop_gallery_32.jpg

Won't watch either, refuse to be part of the money grabbers ruining our "hobby" by driving prices to ridiculous levels. Every prize of scrap iron is worth $20,000 now......

Oops, I violated the request of the thread, not to comment on the auctions....strick my remarks. I apologize!!

Just for fun.......I'm guessing the majority of us happen to watch both. When it comes to the ladies of the broadcast, which one do you prefer.....Christy Lee or Katie Osborn?? I think both are hot in their own way but if my arm were being twisted I would pick Katie O. Please refrain from commenting on the actual auction part of the shows and let's just have a bit of fun with this. The reason(s) for your pick is encouraged also.

My question is what is a cooking show doing in the middle of a car auction?

Back