Merry Christmas to All!!

'66 Fury I

Reaction score
Christmas is a time for Peace, Joy and Love. I wish you all a Blessed Christmas, surrounded by family, friends and loved ones. Some will be separated for various reasons, but do reach out as you are able and renew or strengthen love and friendship.
I'm sure you have heard the story from WW1, where our Allied troops joined with German troops in singing "Silent Night" on a Christmas Eve so many years ago. Perhaps we may be able to set aside differences and arguments to build a bridge of Peace.
As Charles Dickens wrote, "God Bless us, every one"!!
Lindsay

Yeah, every one of us, and of them too!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the time with family and friends, take a moment to remember the reason for the season.

IMG_5733.jpg

Christmas is a time for Peace, Joy and Love. I wish you all a Blessed Christmas, surrounded by family, friends and loved ones. Some will be separated for various reasons, but do reach out as you are able and renew or strengthen love and friendship.
I'm sure you have heard the story from WW1, where our Allied troops joined with German troops in singing "Silent Night" on a Christmas Eve so many years ago. Perhaps we may be able to set aside differences and arguments to build a bridge of Peace.
As Charles Dickens wrote, "God Bless us, every one"!!
Lindsay
Christ is the reason for the season and His gift is the only one that we need.

Back