Michelin tire sizes available

Which rim diameters/sizes/orientations of Michelins are you interested in?

Michelin's website?...Tire Rack.com? ....Coker?....they're a worldwide company so maybe they make stuff in other parts of the world that you cant get here but if you cant get it why would you care if it exists?

Anyone out there know where I can find a complete listing of Michelin tires that are currently made?
I worked in the tire industry for over 20 years.
Best bet it find a local Michelin dealer and they can go through the 2021 Data book that does list ALL Michelin tires they manufacture.
Btw, Michelin owns BF Goodrich too FYI
How I know? They run the Radial T/A's certain times of the year which limits availability is some sizes.
If you are looking for certain 14 inch tires, broadmarket brands dont really have anything.
Specialty tire companies have most older 14 inchers they can order.....for a price.
Hope this helps.

Michelin owns BFG and Uniroyal, for a long time. By observation, some Korean brands DO make middle-size 14" sizes and even whitewalls, too. Markets which the USA brands vacated long ago. Just as the offerings of Uniroyals have dwindled down to basically nothing in recent decades, from a large tire company that had tires for everything, competing with Goodyear and such, even at the OEM level.

Goodyear owns Kelly-Springfield and (a recent acquisition from its foreign owner) Cooper, plus Dunlop. Seems like Pirelli and Armstrong are paired, too?

The "Age of Corporate Consolidations" in order to gain corporate market share! BTAIM.

Happy Holidays!
CBODY67

some Korean brands DO make middle-size 14" sizes and even whitewalls, too. Markets which the USA brands vacated long ago.
Indeed, and I recommend them highly. I have put 20k+ miles on Hankooks purchased since 2018 that equip several of my cars, and like them a lot. The Kinergy ST (aka H735) is IMHO substantially better than its predecessor (the still-sold Optima aka H724), especially in the rain -- but even the H724 is OK in the rain, it's just that the H735 is better. It drives comfortably and handles well, at least on the main roads and highways where I drive my cars.

...By observation, some Korean brands DO make middle-size 14" sizes and even whitewalls, too. ...

The "Age of Corporate Consolidations" in order to gain corporate market share! BTAIM.

Happy Holidays!
CBODY67
I've got 14" whitewalls from Hankook. MANY folks like this brand now. I think the Optima line has been succeeded by their Kinergy line, but I saw they have a whitewall version also.

I'll keep my 14" x 5.5" rims with the skinny 215 mm wide rubbers for the sake of keeping the car as original as possible, though I really would prefer to go to 15" rims with wider rubber for these pathetic streets down here. I reckon time will tell. IFF I could score a set of station wagon rims, then at least the rim width would be a little better. Anyone selling here?

Back