Mid-Ohio Mopars Annual Swap Meet & Car Corral

moparguy69rr

Reaction score
April 14 & 15, 2018
Wayne County Fairgrounds, 199 Vanover Street, Wooster, OH 44691

Hours: Saturday 8 am – 4 pm; Sunday 8 am – 2 pm
Vendor setup Friday 12 noon – 5 pm; Saturday 6-8 am
Plenty of indoor and outdoor space available. 10x20 space $40. Pre-registration deadline: March 31st. Check our website for layout grid of spaces available.

Pre-registrations taken by phone only. Check our website for contact info.

Spectators: $5.00 FREE parking!

www.midohiomopars.us

I haven't been to this swap since 97. We got caught in a near blizzard on the way home. What a crazy drive. There was a guy by the name of Eric that used to be involved, that was how I found out about it.

Can't remember the last time I waz at Wooster in the spring. In the late '80z it waz worth the 3 hour drive ONE WAY. Some time in the mid '90z I made the 3rd trip and waz convinced buy the shrinking of the swap meet that Eval Bay had killed another one. Surprised and Pleased to see it'z still Afloat, Jer

Not a bad little swap meet, although the venue has changed . . . this April event used to be in Dalton OH, I think. I usually try to make it . . . it's about a 3 hour one way drive for me, too. Good bunch of people, and I've found a few goodies up there.

Think you're probably thinking of Eric Steinman . . . he used to sell a lot of parts, especially at MoPar Nats. Think he was one of the charter members of the Wooster club. Had a dark blue 68 Polara wagon (among other vehicles). Unfortunately, I believe he has gotten completely out of the MoPar parts business . . . sold off his inventory. Too bad . . . often time, he'd have some good C-body stuff (I know I've got stuff stacked up in my garage, that I got from him!).

Not a bad little swap meet, although the venue has changed . . . this April event used to be in Dalton OH, I think. I usually try to make it . . . it's about a 3 hour one way drive for me, too. Good bunch of people, and I've found a few goodies up there.

Think you're probably thinking of Eric Steinman . . . he used to sell a lot of parts, especially at MoPar Nats. Think he was one of the charter members of the Wooster club. Had a dark blue 68 Polara wagon (among other vehicles). Unfortunately, I believe he has gotten completely out of the MoPar parts business . . . sold off his inventory. Too bad . . . often time, he'd have some good C-body stuff (I know I've got stuff stacked up in my garage, that I got from him!).

jollyjoker:
You're right, Eric was one of our original co-founders. My name is Dave Goodrich and I am another of the co-founders and long-time president. Eric has gotten out of the parts business due to his screenprinting business keeping him busy. Yes, we used to hold our swap meet at Buckeye Event Center in Dalton, OH. Reason for leaving...the owner of the building needed the space for warehousing for his business so we were forced to look elsewhere. Sure do miss it there!! Thanks for checking out our events and hope to see you at our swap meet April 14 & 15th and also at our show & swap at Dragway 42 on June 15, 16, & 17! Dave

Back