Midwest Mopars In The Park, June 2nd-4th 2023 Stillwater MN.

I am not going to make it this year.
My Dad recently passed, and his Memorial is the same weekend in Denver.
One of my biggest satisfactions was being able to have him come visit a couple of years ago and take him for a ride in his old car. RIP Pop’s.
View attachment 598102View attachment 598103
Sorry for your loss.
I wont be at the MN show this year as I’m going to the Volvo and Fox Lake, IL shows.

I would like to go to Volo, but am meeting up with my Wife’s brothers that weekend in Springfield MO. If things settle down maybe this is the year I make it to Carlisle.

Will be there.

20230530_181824.jpg

20230530_181759.jpg

Sorry for both of your losses guys, I'm in the same same boat and it's hard but time does make it a little better. As far as parking goes I think an imp would look right at home with the c bodies. I'll have the 76 t&c there.
KIMG3585.JPG

I'm not going to be able to make it today. As I'm thinking something seriously does not want me to attend Mopars In The Park. Third time will not be the charm. I'll get there someday.

Hopefully I can get everything straightened out from my local show next weekend.

I wasn't able to make it up to the show Saturday, but want to thank all the members that did make it. Got to meet a few members on Friday that I hadn't before, always nice to put a face to the name.

Wanted to go to this show, but vacation plans/timing didn't work for me this year. I'll have to plan better for next year to make the trip again.

Always a bunch of nice vehicles at the MN show. Any of you guys that attended Mopars in the Park planning on coming to Volo Auto Museum for the C Body Show?

Back