For Sale Minnesota Auction on Saturday 6/27 - Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

march

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.maringauction.com/auctio...2_adzLYPHVRzCtEWBna_BF91RTIfp6VyyM2fGRU5hfniw

50 VINTAGE MOPAR, CHEVY, FORD & GM CARS & STATION WAGONS, BIG 4 DOOR CRUISERS, LOW MILE SURVIVORS, FROM 1960′, 1970’S & 1980’S, MANY CAR PARTS, 10 IHC & OLIVER TRACTORS & PARTS
LIVE ON-SITE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING
Begins: 06/27/20 at 9:00 AM CDT
5_medium.jpg
30_medium.jpg
2-2_medium.jpg
6-1_medium.jpg

^^ You can say that again! I was going up there 10 days ago and decided not to and then a couple days ago I see all these photos of the cars and I changed my mind! I think I'm going to drive up Friday night…..2 1/2 hr. drive. I see two possibly three. Most "Run & Drive" whatever that may mean!

Runs and drives means the car did start up and driven a short distance recently. Probably not on a road, most likely on his many acre property. I'm sure some tires will blow and alternators will go out amongst other things if they are driven.

When the auction.house added those more detailed photos I was hooked. I know of a couple I'm interested in. Looks like some of the c-bodies would need a little work. Just as long as they will be an easy turn over to make them a cruiser. That and the internet doesn't get out of control.
Then I can worry whom I'm getting to haul any one of those beauties home.

Ya me too.. been eye ball’en this since the auction was first listed here.. If only!! Money, space, time yada yada yada....

OH! And a more excepting WIFE. Lol

The 1977 Robin Egg blue 2 door I really was excited about before the pictures …. Now not so much!

Would someone please try and get pictures of fender tags? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back