MOPAR Collectors Guide

As for McCandless tips on starter motors; when was that written, 1985?
I just purchased a magnum engine (intro 1992-1993) mini-starter for my 72 Fury. Herb McCandless knows his Mopar. That article has to be old. Wouldn't make me want to subscribe to MCG.

Any chance you can post the article and a good pic of the cover.
Most recent Mopar Action cover.
IMG_20190102_212606.jpg

You need to post a pic of your Dart. My very first New car was a 67 GT.
Here you go.

Sitting out back at my old residence

i31643.jpg

It got moved around to the front of the garage and on top of gravel, instead of dirt and pine needles, shortly after this picture was taken.

And as a place to store crap at my house now. This picture is from four years ago, but is very similar to how it looks today. No, I'm not proud and the car deserves better.

i31373.jpg

Spring time will be busy in my garage.

Here you go.

Sitting out back at my old residence

View attachment 242072
It got moved around to the front of the garage and on top of gravel, instead of dirt and pine needles, shortly after this picture was taken.

And as a place to store crap at my house now. This picture is from four years ago, but is very similar to how it looks today. No, I'm not proud and the car deserves better.

View attachment 242073

Spring time will be busy in my garage.
Get busy! Says the guy that is stuck putting the cage in my A body.
I do have the basics laid out hopefully start tacking it in this weekend.
I really need to get this car running this year. It has been so long since I have dropped the hammer on a RB powered A body I don't remember the feeling.

Get busy! Says the guy that is stuck putting the cage in my A body.
I do have the basics laid out hopefully start tacking it in this weekend.
I did better living with another car guy, he kept me in line and my projects going ahead. I'm getting better at it, but I have plenty of moments of distraction.

I have to clean up my suspension parts, it should be almost 50° this weekend, unheard of for the first week of January, but I'll take it. Then I can bolt everything up when the time comes.

I did better living with another car guy, he kept me in line and my projects going ahead. I'm getting better at it, but I have plenty of moments of distraction.

I have to clean up my suspension parts, it should be almost 50° this weekend, unheard of for the first week of January, but I'll take it. Then I can bolt everything up when the time comes.
My kid is getting me moving again. He helped get the seat mounts measured/built and seat bolted in, to allow final measurements with me and my helmet in place. Now for some final tube end adjustments and start welding.

Back