For Sale Mopar Dog Dish Hubcaps - $65 (90th and Fort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... These are the useless ones with the holes, (hope yer dog ain't thirsty) look good but pricey.

Mopar Dog Dish Hubcaps

00K0K_d8Fx5xaAQZF_1200x900.jpg

Text George at 402-676-(see ad). $65 cash.

post id: 6550282043 posted: 2018-04-02 8:48pm

Geee and all the ones without the holes that I used to hold nuts & bolts, plus also for small parts cleaning...
Who'da thought :p

Heh used to get'em for free at the junk yard, pull some heads, bolts go into the hubcap. I use to even have some of the 67/early 68 cop car flying saucer type.

Yea I think at $13.00 each less ship and possible tax it's cheap these days, but correct me if I'm wrong you will have to repaint the black on these right?

The other ad I posted up with the 'Poverty' caps were made of aluminum or some other crap metal, more useful without the hole as a 'Dog Dish', woof!

heh just had a quick geeez over on eekBay. Your right sick sick prices. Didn't see anything of the 67/68 flying saucer type that came on my first 68 PK21, those must be unobtainum priced lol.

I went through this many years ago when I had a set of slightly rashed wheel covers left over from a friend of mines 1968 Shelby GT350. Got tired of dealing with the Shelby snob crowd and tossed them into the metal recycling bin!

From eBay:

Dodge version

s-l1600.jpg

NOS plain jane: (this is how I remember my 77 PK41 but with holes)

NOS.Dog.Dish.001.jpg

Used plain jane:

USED.Dog.Dish.001.jpg

The stuff we threw away before we knew better. I had a '70 440/4 speed Super Bee. Hated that pistol grip and the four speed. I got a 727 out of a wrecked FHP Fury and chunked the 4 speed and shifter in the dumpster at the apartments I lived in off Curry Ford Rd. Orlando, 1978. Sold the car in '83 for $800.

For $65 their very fine wall hangerz. But then I'd start lookin' for ah set of cop wheelz and the next thing, I'd be lookin' for would be another A-100 5 window pickup. AND THEN I'D BE LOOKIN' FOR A PLACE TO SLEEP UNDERNEATH AN OVERPASS AND STANDIN' AT AH BUSY INTERSECTION SOMEWHERE IN THE SOUTH WITH AH CARDBOARD SIGN SAYIN' THAT I'D WORK FOR FOOD OR BEER, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back