mopar nats in columbus cancelled

Given what's happened this year and everything being cancelled. Give me one good reason why the show should go on?
I made it to Carlisle, walked around with people being far enough away for those who aren't comfortable with close contact, restaurants, gas stations, etc. Made it back to Minnesota, gas stations, grocery stores, etc. I've already been working with people who have been God knows where, for months. The Nats is large enough you can social distance and not have to deal with people directly. Sounds boring to me, but folks could have done it. It worked at Carlisle, and I haven't heard ramblings of people getting sick because they went to the show. The Nats just got screwed by the state/county/township or whomever calls the shots. 25% capacity? That doesn't work from an economic standpoint, no choice but to cancel.

Last edited:
One GOOD reason why it shouldn't.
Hey, I'd like to attend as much as the next guy, but it seems to me this graph and data below show a pretty good reason to cancel this year, so hopefully next year we can all get on with life in a more typical fashion that we all enjoy,

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...w-covid-19-cases-the-most-daily-cases-to-date

upload_2020-7-22_9-51-21.png

Hey, I'd like to attend as much as the next guy, but it seems to me this graph and data below show a pretty good reason to cancel this year, so hopefully next year we can all get on with life in a more typical fashion that we all enjoy,

Ohio reports 1,679 new COVID-19 cases, the most daily cases to date

View attachment 390164
The severity isn't going away until after the election and even then its dependent on an outcome.
With no vaccine or cure likely for years how long should we hibernate?
:BangHead::BangHead: I got sucked in again:BangHead: ..im out

Ohio reports 1,679 new COVID-19 cases, the most daily cases to date

View attachment 390164
The more IQ test you give the more morons you will find.

The problem is promoters and facility owners. Carlisle is one and the same. Carlisle events owns the show and own/care for/maintain the facility.
In this case and most of the others the event is owned by one organization and the facility another. The owners of the event just get frustrated and with no physical place to be concerned with just throw up their hands and walk away. The facility still has ongoing maintenance and repair. So each has a reason for not fighting for the event to go on.

I'm done with 2020, the Corona virus, erasing history, non essentials, event cancellations. Earlier today I find out the property across the road is sold for development as a small sub-division. So paradise is lost, just got done polishing up my dad's house for sale, now I have to polish this turd, for sale ready. 2020 what a POS year.

Last edited:
The hospitals full of people who can't breathe unassisted may disagree with you.
Where are these hospitals? New York is in the clear according to MSM, California and Texas and Florida? Just wondering as I try not to follow the propaganda they call the news these days.

Back