Mopars at the Battleship

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ellie and I attended the Mopars at the Battleship show at Battleship park in Mobile Al this Saturday.
What a great weekend. We drove the 300+ miles, top down on a warm sunny Friday. Show day was warm but cloudy day with a nice breeze of the Mobile Bay. It was a great turnout, over 300 Mopars. And we met up with some old friends and made some new ones. My brocher brought his 68 Hemi Charger also.
A few pictures........

DSC02772 (Large).JPG

DSC02774 (Large).JPG

DSC02775 (Large).JPG

DSC02776 (Large) (2).JPG

DSC02777 (Large).JPG

DSC02778 (Large).JPG

DSC02779 (Large).JPG

DSC02780 (Large).JPG

DSC02781 (Large).JPG

DSC02782 (Large).JPG

The "Big Easy Mopar" gang was there in force. Cooking up large pots of Gumbo and red beans and rice w/sausage to feed the masses. These guys do this at the "Music City Mopar" show in Lebanon Tenn and at the "Mopars at Garlits" show in Ocala Fl also.

DSC02773 (Large).JPG

Thanks for sharing all the eye candy. I envy you southern guys with the early show season. Today here in southern Ontario we hit about 6 Celsius with drizzle.

Then, to top the day off, Jazebelle was awarded a top 50 trophy and "Best C body" trophy. It's going to be hard to live with Ellie for a couple of days.

Trip home today was nice. Top down to Birmingham when it started to rain.

DSC02835.JPG

Then, to top the day off, Jazebelle was awarded a top 50 trophy and "Best C body" trophy. It's going to be hard to live with Ellie for a couple of days.

She deserves it... both of them.

Thanks for the pics, next best thing to getting to be there ourselves.

Trip home today was nice. Top down to Birmingham when it started to rain.

You still suck. . .

Back