Mopars in the Park 2016

Well turns out I might not be going, Not sure yet.
My little brother's graduation party is on that saturday, and my cousin's is on that sunday. Unfortunately no one checks with me before scheduling anything.
Go to the show, tell them you got lost on the way!

Show is on Saturday, I'll be there, Polara500, you still coming? I think Maro will be there with his 72 Fury, and I forget if others said they're going. Everyone is welcome car or no car. We can figure out a time to meet up during the show to put some faces to the names.

I'll be there but without the car. Pick a place and time to meet, I'll be there.

Still planning on showing up, spent some time working on the beastie this afternoon - first new plugs in a few years............

I'll be bringing a cooler and some beer, tell me what you like and I'll try to bring some.

Sorry for being slow. Noon is when the beer will be flowing (bottles in a cooler) by the primered 66 Polara. I have Grain Belt, Summit entertainment extra pale ale, Kato Lager and some Third Street Hop Lift available. Don't known if I can get any Hamm's, I'll see if a buddy can get me a few.

IMAG3621.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to be able to put faces to some of the names.
Nice to meet you in person. And thank you again for the air cleaner lid and the horn ring! May not seem like much, but I am very appreciative for the items, they will definitely help my projects!

Nice to meet you in person. And thank you again for the air cleaner lid and the horn ring! May not seem like much, but I am very appreciative for the items, they will definitely help my projects!
Hey - you still owe me that burger!!!:poke: We waited until the first dump finished, but it looked like there was another nasty shower approaching fast so we bailed. Had thoughts of returning Sun morning but glad we didn't, spent 9 hours doing the 5.5 hour drive back home; (no problems, just a whole lot of new back roads).

Here's a shout out to Mike M. who brought a present to the show.

Thanks to Mike, the 65 Dodge color and trim book will be coming soon to Hamtramck Historical.

Here's a shout out to Mike M. who brought a present to the show.

Thanks to Mike, the 65 Dodge color and trim book will be coming soon to Hamtramck Historical.

Like you said Doug, that stuff isn't very commonly found, I'm just glad between you and Barry we can make the info available to more folks. Still gotta dig for that other stuff........

Don't know how much of this crap you want to mess with, Doug. Haven't found what we talked about yet, but "re-discovered" some I'd kinda forgotten about. I have all 12 of the MTSC training manuals, the Ross Roy "Confidential" book that lists all service items and the allotted time for each, along with the 1965 Models Service Highlights book.

Hey - you still owe me that burger!!!:poke: We waited until the first dump finished, but it looked like there was another nasty shower approaching fast so we bailed. Had thoughts of returning Sun morning but glad we didn't, spent 9 hours doing the 5.5 hour drive back home; (no problems, just a whole lot of new back roads).
I do owe you a burger! I stuck around for a while after the rain and still didn't see it all. Back roads are always a welcome distraction.

Back