Mopars in the Park 2016

What did you get?

Nikon D4?

Just kidding! LOL!
My girlfriend first told me it was a Nikon D500, but found it was only a D5000, still bears anything I had! I need to learn how to use it but 3 months should be enough. I hope. I'm going to practice this weekend. And go through the manual. They help don't they?

That's what happens. Get a large card and you'll take more than you can imagine
Yes sir, I take pictures of all kinds of things and details. I sometimes have to sit and think to remember what all I took pics of. I love digital camera, let's you take all those shots without having to spend a dime.

And you can take a million to find a good one. Photography isn't the talent it used to be

Stupid people who think a phone is a camera...

00202_2IBcelzYsNO_600x450.jpg
00w0w_d9rgmyXxjAi_600x450.jpg

I'm pretty sure I spoke with one of you guys when I was there last year. We have a 65 Polara wagon and I spoke with someone that had a 65 Monaco and a 65 Polara 2dr hard top, the one in the above photo IIRC. One of them trailered down from Canada I think. I was talking to him just before he loaded up.

Kevin

Well, tweren't me, I missed last year. Are you coming down this year?
Mike

Probably not. We were on our way home from Sask last year and it was only a slight detour and we had the time to stop.

But if I'm in the neighborhood...

Kevin

I think I like your definition of "a slight detour" when driving from Saskatchewan to, I presume, Ontario?? :rofl:

Sheesh, now you went and made me feel stoopid, had to pull up a map and look. :confused: I'm so used to living here in MN and visiting MB that I forget not all of Canada is north of the 49th. Never have been east of Thunder Bay nor have I spent any time in the Northeast part of the US so my geography skills are apparently way too rusty. Must be time to do some traveling up that way.
:canada:

My girlfriend first told me it was a Nikon D500, but found it was only a D5000, still bears anything I had! I need to learn how to use it but 3 months should be enough. I hope. I'm going to practice this weekend. And go through the manual. They help don't they?

All Nikon camera's are nice...

I have a Sony something. Had it for 15 years and still don't know how to take decent pictures.....yet. LOL!

A

Any way that avoids Chicago and Cleveland. Realistically though, if I travel that way I have to stop at my daughter's place, and then I would be coming down from Buffalo.
Just checking to make sure you know the way.lol

I'm planning on attending and bringing the car this year.

Great show. Well run, plenty of room, nice car count, lots of variety and a good swap meet.

My only *****...lack of good food on site.
bring yourself a nice little propane bbq. setup up behind your car. bring your favourite and eat better than the crap they have to offer. bring enough for your neighbours though.

Well turns out I might not be going, Not sure yet.
My little brother's graduation party is on that saturday, and my cousin's is on that sunday. Unfortunately no one checks with me before scheduling anything.

Back