Mopars in the Park 2022

Well, folks, I was hoping to make it for the first time, but work comes before fun. Look forward to seeing pics of what I'll have missed.

Th show is a week away! Time to get all those last minute repairs and preparations wrapped up.

I will be there Friday after work then sat-sun. Just need to tidy up a few things. One more week!! Hopefully it won’t be 100+ degrees like last year!

I did drive it to work yesterday, should be ready for the road trip. Will probably arrive around 9:30 Friday morning, if I get out Fargo on time.

I'll be arriving in the TC Friday.

I presume we still have a meet and greet/beer swap planned for Saturday meaning I'll need some help getting my cooler in again please.

I'll be arriving in the TC Friday.

I presume we still have a meet and greet/beer swap planned for Saturday meaning I'll need some help getting my cooler in again please.

I can probably accommodate you on Saturday morning at the same Holiday station. We will just figure out a time later.

Making some last-minute preparations.

5_28_22 oil change.jpg

I should probably do my annual inspection tomorrow. I have only had it out twice this year. Probably take more time to load my cooler, Sun tent, chairs and tools.
I should also take a look at my wanna be perfect part’s list in case I stumble upon something that I don’t really need, but think that I might.l because it has a Mopar part number.
I did top it off with gas on Friday.
I do need to go on a local beer search vto trade and share.

See you all there.

I just got a e-mail from the Residence Inn I was planning on staying at. They said they were over sold and moved me to a Fairfield inn 15 minutes further away from the show. The whole point of picking the one In Woodbury was that its in walking distance to shopping and only 15 minutes from Stillwater. My wife was going to come and take a leisurely day shopping and relaxing while I am at the car show. That plan went out the window. I am not sure what good it does to make a reservation for a certain location when they end up moving you anyway. Time to go grab some beer. If I show up with no beer you’ll know why.

I just got a e-mail from the Residence Inn I was planning on staying at. They said they were over sold and moved me to a Fairfield inn 15 minutes further away from the show. The whole point of picking the one In Woodbury was that its in walking distance to shopping and only 15 minutes from Stillwater. My wife was going to come and take a leisurely day shopping and relaxing while I am at the car show. That plan went out the window. I am not sure what good it does to make a reservation for a certain location when they end up moving you anyway. Time to go grab some beer. If I show up with no beer you’ll know why.
That sucks.

Boooooo

I just got to the hotel.
How long does the show stay open?

@69CoronetRT
Do you still want to meet at the Holiday station for a beer drop?
What time are you thinking? 7:45? Earlier or later?

Back