My 1966 Chrysler Town and Country

Had an idea to contact the original owner of my 64 880. The gentleman is still with us at 93. His youngest son contacted me with some great, stories of back in the day. His son is fairly local, and we plan to meet up and get a few pics taken and get some more history. He is jazzed it is still around, and I still think it's a cool car 20 + year later of my ownershipView attachment 531362.

I love that it doesn’t have a B piller. Very cool car!

Awesome car. Love the exhaust...you should fabricate and manufacture that for us C Body guys. Mine looks terrible...like it was bent by someone that used a pipe bender for the first time...rattles against the frame and shocks.

Yea, unfortunately it does put a lot of fumes in the car with the rear window down. I rarely drive with the window down so it doesn’t bother me much.
Yea, unfortunately it does put a lot of fumes in the car with the rear window down. I rarely drive with the window down so it doesn’t bother me much.
Maybe put a deflector on the rear I believe they attach to the roof rack.

@66Yelwsub Awesome wagon! That sounds good with the X pipe style exhaust. I like the tire and wheel combo, gives it a nice stance. What mods did you have to do besides the fender skirt mechanism to get the wheels to fit? Have the backspacing/offset info?

Back