My first C-body...kinda

Mid70's Chrysler Fanatic

Reaction score
I just added this entry to my garage:

Back in 2008, my brother and I inherited this 1967 Newport from my late father: our parents bought it in July 1970. Unfortunately it was not feasible for either of us to keep it. Having been sold off ca 2009, I hadn't thought of posting it here until recently.

Perhaps because I got to go to/from school in this every day and didn't have to take the bus or walk from K thru 12 (and sometimes even used as transportation to college), is why I have been obsessed with C-body Mopars from the time I learned the alphabet and therefore could spell "Chrysler."

Nearly all photographs taken of it (under family ownership) are of the old-school type, so others may take a while to appear here.

our-1967-jpg.jpg

Like the body color and grill!
What scanner are you using to make paper photographs digital?

Like the body color and grill!
What scanner are you using to make paper photographs digital?
My brother took the photo above on his expensive digital Nikon SLR. The original JPEG has such good resolution that you can make out the emblems on the grill. IIRC that’s the only file he saved. :(

I am sure I have more (paper) around the house among unsorted stuff from my parents. As I find them, I’ll try several methods of digitizing.

The front seat was pretty roached and that’s likely why no interior photos got saved.

Back