Names & Locations

HUMMMM? With all the new introductionz the last couple monthz I'd have thought this thread would really have gotten legz. Come on youz new guyz, Fredz not askin' yeah for street addressesz and we all know nothin' iz sweeter then the sound of our own name, SHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another update...

Handle Name Location
1970cat Central NY
1978 NYB Bob Aberdeen, Maryland
1Fury1 Terry Carstairs, Alberta
300cruiser Mike Burlington ON.
300rag Peter Carstairs, Alberta
53ryder Glenn Brier, WA
65Fury440 Doug West Central FL.
65sporty Scott Marlette MI
66/440 Glenn Spring, TX
66SportFury John ?, NJ
67-Fury Zach Milton PA
67Monaco Bill Punta Gorda, FL
68-300 Alex Herkenbosch, Netherlands
68 4spd Fury Syracuse, NY
68blackbird Kel
68Nwprt Kevin
68plymouth383 Jason Boerne, TX
69FuryIIIConvertible Nick Whitby, Ontario,
69monaco Martin the Netherlands.
70Bigblockdodge Dave southwestern pa
70_Nport Gary South Jersey
73Coupe Burlingame, CA
78brougham Kenny Wellsboro, PA
78NYB Bob
AAR65 Andy
Aidan1976 Aidan
Amazinblue82 Ray Michigan
azblackhemi Chris Waddell, AZ
Badvert65 Brightwood, Virginia
Bajajoaquin Jonathan
Big blubber Great Britain
Big_John John Syracuse, NY.
Bigbarneycars Jer Wilmington, NC
BigCRig Colorado
bluefury361 Will Alabama
Bryan Bryan North Dakota
bulldogchesty Dave
CanCritter Derek Alberta
cantflip Jeff Orlando,FL
C body Bob Bob Youngsville, NC
ceebuddy Dan
chris53190 Chris Whitewater, Wisconsin
Chryslerdude Kaspar Denmark
Commander Mark United Kingdom
commando1 Stan Sebring, FL
DarkwingFury Dwayne
Davews Dave Des Plaines IL
dematt Matt Detroit, MI.
Dobalvr Graham Calgary, AB
Dude69300 Paul
fc7_plumcrazy Carsten
Fratzog Fred Grimsby, ON
Fury440 Bill Calgary, AB
Furyfinn Mike Finland
Furyus 67 Damond Flint, Michigan
Golden Banana UK
Goodneighbour Dave Clinton - ON
Ironwolf Paul Massachusetts
jake Jake Wisconsin
Joe Sportone Joe Suffolk, VA
kenmdale Ken Ottawa, ON
live4theking John Rockland Venango County PA
Livininharrow Harrow Canada
LocuMob Scott Southern MN
Love Shack Stew Lake Mills, WI
luigi164 Luigi
Marian Marian
Marpar Mario Lombard IL
MCMLVII John Poulsbo, WA
mdh157 Mark Carlisle PA
Monaco75 Zac FL.
mopar_4life Eric
mopar383 Joe
moparnutcase Linwood, NJ
Moper Columbia, CT
Mr. Fix It Tom Welland, ON
MrMoparCHP Alan Lompoc, CA
N8-96XJ Nate
newmexguy las Cruces New Mexico
Patrick66 Patrick Central Oklahoma
Pete Kaczmarski Pete Waupun WI.
PM27GOD Virginia
Polara66hardtop Timothy Omaha, Nebraska
Polara71 Dave NJ
Polarus Tom
rexus31 Scott San Gabriel, CA
ricks_RR Rick
Ripinator Rip Germantown, MD
RWC Ralph South Paris, ME
saforwardlook Steve Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Samplingman James South Jersey
Saylor Saylor Garland Texas
Snotty Scott Chico, CA
SixtySix_Fury Winnepeg, Manitoba
SportFury Indiana
Stormer Ross Columbus, OH
tallhair Bryan Mascoutah, Illinois
tbm3fan Mike Pleasant Hill, CA
The Horvaths DylanJeremy Dallas Texas
thrashingcows Brian BC
Timbubba Tim Red deer, Alberta
Tink Danny Bacliff Texas
traintech55 Bill Hammond, IN
twostick Kevin Roebuck, ON
vdk2010 Julian Frankfurt, Germany
Wildaugust Ken Manitoba
Wollfen Gary Greenville NC
WorkerBee Angelino Norfolk County (Simcoe?)
Xavi3r France
Zymurgy Mike London, Ohio

Fred, Yeah done it more then once I know Pal. But yeah did such ah fine job I think we all agree that we could stand an up date. IT WE CAN GET EVERYONE THAT'Z COME ON BOARD IN THE LAST TWO YEARZ???????????? PAHLEEZ, Jer

Last edited:
That'z great John, BUT THEIR'Z TOO MANY OF US DOTZ TO ISOLATE ON JUST ONE SINGLE DOT?
Just click on the map, then hit the zoom in button to spread the pins out.

map1.jpg

When you open the map, click on the view button then go down to the show list button.

map2.jpg

Once the list is there, you click on a member name, and the map zooms in to the member location.

map3.jpg

I do miss the swapmeet up there.
I really love Stafford. I grew up in Coventry but had family there and spent a ton of time at the speedway as a kid.
I'll tell ya, I presently live about 1/4 mile from the speedway, up the hill. Now, I like cars and racing as much as the next guy, but Friday nights when you are not at the races and don't want to be kinda suck... it's like having a bunch of very large bees buzzing around your head till 11 PM.

BTW, A Great Big Thank You to ALL the New and Old Friendz and Car-Budz I met this past week and If I missed anyone az I'm sure I did 'cuz 4 dayz just ain't enough time tah do it rite. But we'll alwayz have 2018 and beyond to try and make it rite. OH PHANTOM Truboomni SIR. Where the hell were you? I finally drank az much St. Pauli az I could and still returned to Wilmington with more than ah full UNOPENED CASE and I really wanted to Bench Race with you ah bit 'BOUT THE LITTLE **** BOX GO FAST CARZ. My little Plum Crazy Trucklet waz backed up to Davez Canopy facing the manufacturer's midway and the Grand Standz all weekend, but the Phantom never showed WTH? Jer

BTW, A Great Big Thank You to ALL the New and Old Friendz and Car-Budz I met this past week and If I missed anyone az I'm sure I did 'cuz 4 dayz just ain't enough time tah do it rite. But we'll alwayz have 2018 and beyond to try and make it rite. OH PHANTOM Truboomni SIR. Where the hell were you? I finally drank az much St. Pauli az I could and still returned to Wilmington with more than ah full UNOPENED CASE and I really wanted to Bench Race with you ah bit 'BOUT THE LITTLE **** BOX GO FAST CARZ. My little Plum Crazy Trucklet waz backed up to Davez Canopy facing the manufacturer's midway and the Grand Standz all weekend, but the Phantom never showed WTH? Jer
Thankz Mario. Now you have 12 whole monthz to work on trusting your Brother to not destroy your livelyhood during a 2nd vacation at Crrlisle next July so WE ALL expect to shake your hand and drool on any thing in your fleet you chose to grace or presents with so work on it, we missed yeah Pal!

Thankz Mario. Now you have 12 whole monthz to work on trusting your Brother to not destroy your livelyhood during a 2nd vacation at Crrlisle next July so WE ALL expect to shake your hand and drool on any thing in your fleet you chose to grace or presents with so work on it, we missed yeah Pal!

LOL thanks Jer!

I am planning on going next year to Carlisle. I missed out on meeting a lot of people!!! I reckon my brother can hold down the fort on a long weekend. Just gotta get my *** in gear and get the Newport {long} road trip ready.

Hell, Ill even bring a a case of St Pauli's for ya Jer! :thumbsup:

Back