Never Forget 9/11

We need to be alert to others whom want to harm us.

095996FA-24EE-4311-9D01-186BDBCB2A02.png

We need to be alert to others whom want to harm us.

View attachment 316298

She (IIhan Omar) is the same genius who described the 911 attack as "Some people did some things". It was nice to see one of the memorial speakers called her out on that today. See story at www.breitbart.com.
There is a photo display of that fateful day on the same site.

Dave

Last edited:
Also never forget the hundereds that died/will die from cancer because of inhaling the asbestos dust because the owner of world trade center was too cheap to renovate it.

Also never forget the hundereds that died/will die from cancer because of inhaling the asbestos dust because the owner of world trade center was too cheap to renovate it.

Those buildings were owned by the port authority of New York and New Jersey. The use of asbestos for insulating the steel structure of the buildings was in the process of being banned by the time the trade center was built. The first 40 floors of tower one had spray on asbestos, the remaining floors of that building and tower two used a type of fiberglass insulation which was in part responsible for the structural failure of the buildings because it burned off when exposed exposed to burning jet fuel. The dust deposited on the surrounding area contained a lot of toxic material but only about .8% asbestos dust. That is enough to be harmful but other cancer causing materials were much more abundant, most notably the dust from florescent lighting containing mercury and pulverized ballasts from that lighting containing PCBs.
For further reading google "What was in the world trade center Plume?"

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Stan! I especially agree with this quote from the article you linked.

“The @NYT says airplanes caused 9/11. Wrong. It was Muslim terrorists who waged jihad on American soil and killed thousands of our fellow countrymen in the name of their religion,” Fox News’ Todd Starnes wrote, while Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee noted that the paper doesn’t seem to “have much grasp on recent history.”
“Twin Towers NOT brought down because “airplanes took aim” at them, but b/c radical Islamists hijacked planes & took aim at them,” Huckabee added.
"Many users compared the rhetoric in the Times tweet to an infamous remark made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., earlier this year when she said “some people did something” when describing the 9/11 attacks."

Islam is responsible for 911 through violence and prejudice taught by the Qur'an, the muslim holy book. Yet no muslim expresses remorse or takes responsibility. And our media blindly repeats "we are a religion of peace" and looks the other way. It's time for a change, America!

What is wrong with voters in Minnesota and Michigan that they have elected 3 muslims to Congress?

Americans need to be more careful about who they consider to be their 'friends and allies' first if they are to deal with the muslim threat effectively.

• I work with a fairly equal mix of twenty-somethings and people my age. The youngest was just four on 9/11. We older guys were all 35-43 then. We talked for about a half-hour about where we were and how our experiences affected us. It was good to hear this, and to talk about it. Our building played the National Anthem at 5pm.
I was reading online where some assclown said that Americans are like "babies" about things like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and D-Day, in that we "get all sappy and cry" about things that happened "so long ago". No, it's showing respect and reverance for those who died in the face of Evil. I guess that commentator would want us to move on with life and forget...Screw him.

• I work with a fairly equal mix of twenty-somethings and people my age. The youngest was just four on 9/11. We older guys were all 35-43 then. We talked for about a half-hour about where we were and how our experiences affected us. It was good to hear this, and to talk about it. Our building played the National Anthem at 5pm.
I was reading online where some assclown said that Americans are like "babies" about things like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and D-Day, in that we "get all sappy and cry" about things that happened "so long ago". No, it's showing respect and reverance for those who died in the face of Evil. I guess that commentator would want us to move on with life and forget...Screw him.

The Army is still handing out combat boots and M4's if those *** clowns are brave enough to stand up!!!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

1779C95B-DCC8-454E-98E6-0413D324462F.jpeg

Had to chime in when I saw this stupid $&@%. If everyone on those planes had an AR it never woulda happened. I flew that day, I had a leatherman with a knife in it on my belt. They didn’t care. I told them I work for Cat and it’s for work. They were more concerned about my steel toes setting off the alarm. Different times.

Let's remember all those who died senselessly by not talking about them but talking about politics instead.

Any questions!

And it didn't take that long either.

60563383-344B-48BB-86FD-53C184918FB1.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 316490

Had to chime in when I saw this stupid $&@%. If everyone on those planes had an AR it never woulda happened. I flew that day, I had a leatherman with a knife in it on my belt. They didn’t care. I told them I work for Cat and it’s for work. They were more concerned about my steel toes setting off the alarm. Different times.

Beto called the FBI today after some Texas politician said his AR was ready for Beto to come take it after Beto proposed mandatory confiscation of all AR-15 rifles. Wonder if Beto's security detail is armed with water pistols, should be an interesting encounter.

Dave

Back