New Craigslist Feature

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Haven't seen it mentioned here but for the last few weeks Craigslist has added a way to get right to the good stuff, classic cars. Really nice for searching multiple areas.
PXL_20220515_150521581.jpg

I just checked that new feature on my local.
Found a 4 speed '70 Superbee with air near me.
:BangHead::BangHead:
Thanks a lot, Chris.

Hmm neat feature (I didnt see the definition of what year starts the "classic" era tho?)

I didnt find any mopars (only A/B bodies, pre-1955 Imps came up around here right now) on my list, but did find a couple other makes I like but WONT/CANT (nosebleed territory) buy.

1970 Cutlass 442 - $60K, 455/Auto
1652634323042.png

1969 Grand Prix - $25K, 400/Auto
1652633642025.png

1972 Q-code Gran Torino - $35K. stroked 351C, C6
1652633790458.png

I've been using it to search craigslist...but it has never shown me anything on FB marketplace....is there a setting or some other way to search marketplace that I haven't been able to see or figure out?
There's a box you can choose what sites to search. It's in the same area where you type in keywords. Look around and you'll find it.

Dealer out of Sherman, TX right? They spam the hell out of the Phoenix CL as well.
aaaYep same as the California (Ventura?) tire company/reseller that spams all the major CL cities in that state, plus there is a Toyota transmission yard/rebuilder that screws up my motorcycle searches out that way with 100's of AD's.
Multiple spammers across Craigslist now and CL does nothing as since they are paying for the AD.

aaaYep same as the California (Ventura?) tire company/reseller that spams all the major CL cities in that state, plus there is a Toyota transmission yard/rebuilder that screws up my motorcycle searches out that way with 100's of AD's.
Multiple spammers across Craigslist now and CL does nothing as since they are paying for the AD.

Since the site isn't what it once was, who cares? It's easy to scroll through the spam.

If you are using CL or ST you can knock out the spam if you use the options available.

For instance, this next line is what I search CL and ST with.

barracuda -motorcycle -bicycle -bike -GB -SATA -seagate -sku -dealer -die -lego -pc -gaming

If you use a space, then a dash, no space and the word you don't want the search to pick up then you can limit what you get.

In Colorado right now, I get 61 hits with just barracuda. When I install the dash's and words I get 29 hits.

Not something I have ever passed on to anyone as I don't want anyone to find that barracuda 2 minutes before me. I just read the CL directions. There are some cool features on the site if used.

That show is so freakin funny! I just laughed my *** off, for the 20th time to that.
My wife thinks I'm weird. But I'm not.

I'm not arguing in my spare time....

Back