New Here

Welcome to the site. You win for the best first post. I have a special fondest for the wagons, even though I don't own one, you have a beautiful car. I always thought it would be cool to have your car shot on film. This commercial is even cooler than a movie because the focus is on the cars. Thanks for sharing.

I would imagine there is a lot more care taken when the car is being used for a corporate national advertising campaign than some yahoos making a movie.

Posted via Topify on Android

That is what I was thinking, the guys for the commercial I'm sure are all car nuts and took great care. In Hollywood you have some director driving his new Bentley, telling his actors to dive in the windows and slide across the hood.

They didnt see the captain of our cheerleading team........ I may have given up my ride for the opportunity of a makeout session with her

Great wagon just like my parents 64 880 but was done in 60s beige with dual AC. Great to get that ride on film. My 60 Polara Wagon was driven by Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees in Invisible Mom 2. I think the 64 880 is the best of the 62-64 plucked fin designs...but frankly all the 60-64 Dodge/Chrysler hardtops are awesome.

64- 880

Great wagon just like my parents 64 880 but was done in 60s beige with dual AC. Great to get that ride on film. My 60 Polara Wagon was driven by Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees in Invisible Mom 2. I think the 64 880 is the best of the 62-64 plucked fin designs...but frankly all the 60-64 Dodge/Chrysler hardtops are awesome.

Thanks this is a sister to the white one. It has A/C so it is my template if I ever get around to putting A/C in the white one.

DSC05688.jpg

Nice..great to see her what is inside a 361 or 383? If you have kids tell'em to duck going between the second and third seats! I had more than few head bumps but did stay nice and cool!

They didnt see the captain of our cheerleading team........ I may have given up my ride for the opportunity of a makeout session with her

Sure you would. Uhhh huh? Wagon's are make-out vehicles. Not that I'd know. :angeldevil:

Back