New Member from Germany with a Sport Fury

Welcome Andy.

Nice car and dog.
Maybe we'll meet at a Mopar event this year...

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Hi Fellas,
Has Anyone besides Me Noticed, Doesn't Matter which Country All Over the World, Dogs Just Like to Watch!
Won't Hand You a Spanner, Won't Help to Jack the Car Up, They Just Like to Lay there and Watch. LOL
Regards Tony.M

Hi Fellas,
Has Anyone besides Me Noticed, Doesn't Matter which Country All Over the World, Dogs Just Like to Watch!
Won't Hand You a Spanner, Won't Help to Jack the Car Up, They Just Like to Lay there and Watch. LOL
Regards Tony.M
He thinks thats his job.
Crawling under the oily car is his favourite thing. Makes his fur shiny espacially with lots of tranny fluid

Hey brother, welcome aboard. I have two sport furys a 65 and 66. I like the styling of the 66 the best. You got a great car….enjoy! All the best from the USA to you. Retroman.

Hey brother, welcome aboard. I have two sport furys a 65 and 66. I like the styling of the 66 the best. You got a great car….enjoy! All the best from the USA to you. Retroman.
Thanks to all of you.
In germany the Fury doesnt get a Look.
Only cars from movies like mustangs and Chargers
Its a small Community here

I have 66, white with red interior. Any where I might obtain a build record for the 66? It has a 440 ci engine but don’t know if it’s original or a replacement. Thanks in advance.

90E7968C-790B-4986-ADBD-02A7E8B82375.jpeg

Back