New member with. 78 CNY

ladygun13

Reaction score
I have one of my dream cars, a 78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham edition.... less than 80k miles. As older Chryslers do, she is starting to have some, so far, minor issues. I am thrilled to find a forum where I can come and hopefully get guidance when she stumps me.... thanks for allowing me to join.

IMG_20231009_135218704_HDR.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from NYC, sharp Looking car from what I can see peeking around your thumb. Lol give us more pictures and more details. We are a visual bunch.

You’re certainly in the right place to find out everything you want to know about your car.

Common issues with 78, do you windshield wipers work?

Welcome from NYC, sharp Looking car from what I can see peeking around your thumb. Lol give us more pictures and more details. We are a visual bunch.

You’re certainly in the right place to find out everything you want to know about your car.

Common issues with 78, do you windshield wipers work?
Sorry about the thumb, I didn't even notice it. I'll get some more pictures during the daylight tomorrow.

I can't believe how much information I'm already seeing available.

Currently my windshield wipers do work knock on wood, that's actually the reason I joined the form I was thinking that my passenger side didn't work.... It was definitely operator error there.
They don't work fantastic, but they do work....

From what I'm seeing I hope it continues to be the case.

Sharp looking car!

Please throw in a pic of the fender tag and the door sticker. Always looking for late build 1978 C-bodies.

Sorry about the thumb, I didn't even notice it. I'll get some more pictures during the daylight tomorrow.

I can't believe how much information I'm already seeing available.

Currently my windshield wipers do work knock on wood, that's actually the reason I joined the form I was thinking that my passenger side didn't work.... It was definitely operator error there.
They don't work fantastic, but they do work....

From what I'm seeing I hope it continues to be the case.
Just breaking your balls about the thumb in the picture. You’re in the right place to find all you need to know about your car. Enjoy.

Just breaking your balls about the thumb in the picture. You’re in the right place to find all you need to know about your car. Enjoy.
I didn't take it serious. I very seldom take anything like that to heart . It takes a lot more than that to hurt my feelings. Thanks for the welcome, the smiles and the advice. Have a great night....

Back