New trunk mat

JC68vert300

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Y
image.jpeg
The trunk mat in my '68 300 vert was looking pretty old and dirty. It was very brittle and cracked. I bought a new mat from Legendary Interiors that was listed specifically for a C- body convertible. I am happy with the quality and the cut out for the spare tire was in the correct location. It fits the trunk like a glove. The new mat is a little longer than my original mat and goes up under the convertible top almost to the back seat. I like the coverage. When I took the old mat out it was literally falling apart as I lifted it up. My old mat was a very small basket weave pattern. I picked the herringbone because I thought it was a closer replacement than the plaid they offered.

The plaid is incorrect for '68 so I am glad you did not get that pattern. FYI, the correct '68 Hondstooth pattern is available and your original mat was likely in that pattern. I have purchased a few Houndstooth pattern trunk mats from Dante's but you need to specify the pattern to make sure you don't get the plaid pattern.

The plaid is incorrect for '68 so I am glad you did not get that pattern. FYI, the correct '68 Hondstooth pattern is available and your original mat was likely in that pattern. I have purchased a few Houndstooth pattern trunk mats from Dante's but you need to specify the pattern to make sure you don't get the plaid pattern.
When I looked on the Dante's site I could only find B-body trunk mats.

Back