New wiring harnesses - C bodies

blue88

Reaction score
Are there any aftermarket companies that make replacement wiring harnesses for our C bodies? Direct replacements... not the general ones.

I have 3 dash harnesses from ‘65-‘66 a NY and a 300. Also a Newport with A/C.
They have most of the connections. Pm me if it will help.

Thanks for the offer.. i dont need any right now.. but an upcoming project may require. So i was wondering if any company makes... sounds like not. So, i will redo what i have.

Unless they stopped doing them the two companies DO make harnesses for these cars, you need to contact them.

M&H did the rear body harness for my 69 Polara and Evans did the forward lamp and engine harnesses.

Alan

About a month ago I started installing the Painless one, DO NOT do it. I looked at replacement harnesses and worried that what I got would not fit my car. If I was going to do it again, I would get a spare harness, if I could find one or use the old one. I would lay the harness out on a table or the floor and replace all of the wiring in it, one wire at a time.

I have spare harnesess out of parts cars I've had, they can be a source for the connections if you need to wire up a new harness.

Last edited:
Back