WANTED Newport 72 4Door Hardtop Dashboard green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnd

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello guys,
im a newbie and starting with my first project.
I have a nice Arizona car and that is the problem. ;-) Too many sun hours.
The dashboard is not in the best shape.
So my question in the big round. Does anyone have a green dashboard for me or knows someone who has one?
I'm grateful for every tip.

Arnd
:thankyou:

You may want to search the board for “1972” Newport “ “parting”

For example @Jolson81 was parting a yellow ‘72 with green interior last year and you might be lucky if he kept the dash:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge, the 1972/73 Newport dash pad is the same in the New Yorker for 1972/73. Also, it doesn't matter which body style you get the replacement dash pad from, a coupe, a sedan, a hardtop, or a wagon. Maybe even try 1972/73 Imperial?, but I'm not sure on that one. Good Luck with your New-port project!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge, the 1972/73 Newport dash pad is the same in the New Yorker for 1972/73. Also, it doesn't matter which body style you get the replacement dash pad from, a coupe, a sedan, a hardtop, or a wagon. Maybe even try 1972/73 Imperial?, but I'm not sure on that one. Good Luck with your New-port project!
I've never had a '73, however I have pulled a good dash pad from a '72 Newport that was the exact same as my '71 and "70 Newport's. I can't say for sure, but I'm quite certain '69's are the same. I Also believe all fuselage Chrysler dash pads are the same (not confirmed for '69 or '73) regardless of the model. Differences were in the glove box door, small trim, stereo and accessories.

Hello guys,
im a newbie and starting with my first project.
I have a nice Arizona car and that is the problem. ;-) Too many sun hours.
The dashboard is not in the best shape.
So my question in the big round. Does anyone have a green dashboard for me or knows someone who has one?
I'm grateful for every tip.

Arnd
:thankyou:I

I said this bit below, found a glitch.

Is your soft surrounding dash pad cracked and messed up? Or are you in need of the entire dash assembly? If it's just the pad, refine your search to use the word dash pad rather than "dashboard" as that can mean alot more.

Also, if you happen to find a lighter coloured one you could dye it green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back