Newport and Polara Parts

FrancoFonseca

Reaction score
I am looking for windshield wiper spray hoses for my 1966 Newport. The nozzles are intact, but the hoses are brittle and broken. I would also like to find the divider that goes between the backseat and trunk. There was one in the car when I bought it, but it was broken and ended up falling apart.

For the 1967 Polara 500, I need a new dash. I am leaning toward getting it redone unless I can find a really good NOS dash.

Just pick up a thin sheet of partical board, and use the old one as a template. Works great, and won't fall apart. I did this over 20 years ago in one of my cars, and nobody knows the difference if you don't point it out . . .

Just pick up a thin sheet of partical board, and use the old one as a template. Works great, and won't fall apart. I did this over 20 years ago in one of my cars, and nobody knows the difference if you don't point it out . . .
I tossed it last year because it fell apart.

I am looking for windshield wiper spray hoses for my 1966 Newport. The nozzles are intact, but the hoses are brittle and broken. I would also like to find the divider that goes between the backseat and trunk. There was one in the car when I bought it, but it was broken and ended up falling apart.

For the 1967 Polara 500, I need a new dash. I am leaning toward getting it redone unless I can find a really good NOS dash.
I see Megaparts USA has some C body washer hose. Mega Parts USA - Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts
A NOS dash would be a needle in a hay stack so they say. Places like Instrument Specialties or Just Dashes can restore your old cluster.

I'm sure I could figure it out. I'm just hoping someone knows where I could get a NOS part or a quality reproductive.

I'm sure I could figure it out. I'm just hoping someone knows where I could get a NOS part or a quality reproductive.
I made this diagram for a 66. It might be close enough for you.

370A5869-8128-40A4-A064-DC5339463A3D.jpeg

Last edited:
I went to Hobby lobby today and picked up two pieces of black foam board, 32“ x 40“ each. I stapled and taped them together, traced out the pattern using my old one as a template, and with a utility knife and about half an hour of time I have a brand new trunk divider. I will probably add some half-inch carpet backer to the back of this to use as noise insulation.

C6EE1339-E507-4B94-88F2-39EF3C9C4C9F.jpeg

C594D182-D5A8-4DC8-8CB0-0EDC604D4E57.jpeg

05140CC6-0109-4E94-AA75-CCF9C1FA0EA2.jpeg

Back