Next Question

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the help on the bracket...especially Bob. Now...can anyone give me a current part number for the pressure switch in this tee from my car.Thanks

frame tab 006.jpg

I would like to just replace that switch if possible. I can't find any reference to it at all on the interwebs.

Its not a switch at all just a ground post that gets grounded by a shuttle valve in the block that moves toward low pressure, front or rear in the event of a leak turning the light on. Unless it is really corroded away there is not much to go wrong.

Inline Tube does not have the C-Body one, you'd have to modify the bracket or try to transfer the original (not easy).

Alan

Its not a switch at all just a ground post that gets grounded by a shuttle valve in the block that moves toward low pressure, front or rear in the event of a leak turning the light on. Unless it is really corroded away there is not much to go wrong.
That's why I can't find a reference to it anywhere...thank you! I have to do all the lines over anyway, so I think I may fab a bracket that moves this block up closer to the master cylinder...you can hardly see it let alone get wrenches on it in the factory position. It is worse looking in the pic than in actuality. I soaked it in PB Blaster. Thanks guys.

Back