Nice Formal C Body, Optomistic price

Status
Not open for further replies.

'69FuryIIIConvertible

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...er-Brougham-Mint-Condition-W0QQAdIdZ466294197

1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham -Eighth Generation-4-door Hardtop 440-4 V-8 - RWD (rear-wheel drive) and automatic 3-speed gearbox. Burgandy Velour Interior.

Mint Condition!!!!!-- No rust---Original Paint--Never Seen Snow--Always stored in Garage--

20,000 original miles....

Only driven on special occations....(Weddings & Funerals)

$12,000 FIRM.........

I would love to inspect and detail photograph that car...........just to see exactly what a NYB is suppose to look like.

It's a '77 and it has the smooth bumper fillers. Wasn't that a '78 only thingie?

Yep, a few differences from '77 and '78 NYB's. This NYB is one of the most original NYB's I've seen lately to use as a reference to how the factory put them together. Maybe that 8k mile Salon you were looking at might be the best reference car.

Where do they come from? Its not like its a small car to hide ........

My parents next door neighbor had a 1952 Chevy parked in his garage for over 60 years. The last time I saw it I was 10 years old. My brother said they towed it out of the garage a few months ago, hosed it off, and it looked like a brand new car.

It's a '77 and it has the smooth bumper fillers. Wasn't that a '78 only thingie?

Chrysler transitioned to the smooth filler panels in 77, so you'll see some 77s with the smooth fillers, and some with the ribbed ones.

Chrysler transitioned to the smooth filler panels in 77, so you'll see some 77s with the smooth fillers, and some with the ribbed ones.
Ah. Another itty bit of trivia I now know that will impress nobody. LOL

Where do they come from? Its not like its a small car to hide ........
This one has been for sale locally for a while. Briefly spoke to the owner last year at a cruise night in Burlington. His asking price was unrealistic last year as well.

This one has been for sale locally for a while. Briefly spoke to the owner last year at a cruise night in Burlington. His asking price was unrealistic last year as well.

Then it's really not for sale....

< Sent from my tablet >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back