NOT MINE No turds allowed not mine for sale

Thank you for posting, @USSMOPAR

Beautiful triple-gold 1972 Imperial 4dr is for sale by Harwood Motors in Macedonia, OH. The asking price is $9.9k, so YM43T2C109835 should sell fast.

@69CoronetRT @cuda hunter @DocMcNeedy @saforwardlook

1671997608256.png

1671997536964.png

I have to wonder if that paint is really original or the car has been repainted? The color being displayed in the photos on line of that car is too bright and there is too much green in it or the color may have have been "enhanced" I already have a 1971 Imperial 2 door model Honeydew paint that is original and it looks more like a pale light yellow shade when the car was pretty new

The pic of the pricey wagon. Pretty insane level of preservation. Too bad it's only a 6 passenger (just my preference for a 9 pass like the wagons we had in my youth) Only thing that jumps out is that the pass side mirror looks wonky.
27792212-1976-chrysler-town-country-std.jpg

I love these in light green.

The Imperial has been sold.

I LOL’d at the reference to an 18 x 6-foot shadow! They say that you get what you pay for, but somebody got much better looks than a new Lexus at a fraction of the price!

Last edited:
The pic of the pricey wagon. Pretty insane level of preservation. Too bad it's only a 6 passenger (just my preference for a 9 pass like the wagons we had in my youth) Only thing that jumps out is that the pass side mirror looks wonky.
View attachment 573126
I love these in light green.
I've seen this car in person, it's breathtaking. I've purchase two vehicles from Duncan, Gary Duncan is a very good guy and his staff is great. My two cars have been running flawlessly.....If you look at his pricing on cars, it's all over the place...the general thinking is that, he prices the cars low that he wants to sell, if the car seems over priced, it's because he doesn't want to really sell it but wants his wife to think he does want to sell it. lol (and he told me this personally)

Back