WANTED NON VINYL TOP rear window trim for ‘68 Chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all, I am looking for the rear window trim that goes to a ‘68 Chrysler with the non vinyl fast top. I will not be putting a vinyl top back onto my car - so I would like to in turn find the correct trim for a factory non vinyl top slick back Chrysler. To me I think it would look a lot cleaner without that extra piece that separates the vinyl roof from the body! I appreciate any help.

2B992030-1E10-4622-BDAA-035D9CE0330A.jpeg

The trim you seek is very hard to find.

The only pieces that are different between vinyl and no vinyl are the lower two, so that's all you'll need if the rest of yours is good.

68 NY rear window trim.JPG

I bought a set from a member here. He has two non vinyl fast tops, so maybe he has another set. he prefers to sell the cars whole, but maybe you can tempt him with a good offer. I paid $105 for the set I bought, which included shipping.

For Sale - 1967 & 1968 Newports and 1968 300 Purchase before Salvaged

img_1019-jpg.jpg

img_0292-jpg.jpg

Otherwise, you'll need to check with Murray Park. He was down to one set some years back, so he may not have them any more.

Jeff

Last edited:
The trim you seek is very hard to find.

The only pieces that are different between vinyl and no vinyl are the lower two, so that's all you'll need if the rest of yours is good.

View attachment 481723

I bought a set from a member here. He has two non vinyl fast tops, so maybe he has another set. he prefers to sell the cars whole, but maybe you can tempt him with a good offer. I paid $105 for the set I bought, which included shipping.

For Sale - 1967 & 1968 Newports and 1968 300 Purchase before Salvaged

View attachment 481725

View attachment 481726

Otherwise, you'll need to check with Murray Park. He was down to one set some years back, so he may not have them any more.

Jeff

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back