For Sale NORS New & Rebuilt 11 x 2 3/4 Front Brake Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 boxes/sets of LEC brand rebuilt bonded brake shoes that were rebuilt in 1974. $20.00/set plus shipping.

I also have 2 boxes/sets of Bendix Riveted
MNFF brake shoes that I believe are new but could be rebuilt. $25.00/set plus shipping. Update - 1 set left.

I still have a few NOS Chrysler/MOPAR brake shoes for $30.00/set plus shipping. Update - All are sold. I may have more in the future.

These are a bit heavy so priority mail or Fed Ex shipping will run $12 - $20 per set depending on which set.

2020-05-16 012.JPG
2020-05-16 013.JPG
2020-05-16 029.JPG
2020-05-16 030.JPG

Last edited:
Real asbestos brake shoes? I believe my Polara takes 11x2 3/4 on the front.
I'll take a set please. Bonded if you still have them but riveted will work.
Your Paypal is?

Last edited:
Real asbestos brake shoes? I believe my Polara takes 11x2 3/4 on the front.
I'll take a set please. Bonded if you still have them but riveted will work.
Your Paypal is?

NOS or the rebuilt ones? Zip code for shipping?

NOS if you got them. 74012 for shipping

NOS if you got them. 74012 for shipping

I have one last set of the NOS shoes. They have some light surface rust as the box got wet. Shipping would be $18.50. Apparently I have underestimated shipping costs.

I may be late in this...still have any chrysler shoes?? shipping to 27055 also, what do I need to measure to be sure of what I need? is there a difference in quality between riveted and bonded?

I may be late in this...still have any chrysler shoes?? shipping to 27055 also, what do I need to measure to be sure of what I need? is there a difference in quality between riveted and bonded?

The NOS shoes are tentatively sold although I may have more buried in my storage unit. I personally don't think that there is a difference. I have one set of the Bendix shoes left.

You need to determine if your car has 3" or 2 3/4" front drums and shoes.

The NOS shoes are tentatively sold although I may have more buried in my storage unit. I personally don't think that there is a difference. I have one set of the Bendix shoes left.

You need to determine if your car has 3" or 2 3/4" front drums and shoes.
ok...dont wait for me...it will be days before i can measure them,....i will figure it out and see whats around then.

Just one will do me! I got one earlier as I wasn't sure if you had yours or if you'd be alive to dig them out, et cetera. I'll likely dig up a set of 2.5s on ePay for the rear. I usually do pretty well with that venue.

Bless you Bill

I have 2 boxes/sets of LEC brand rebuilt bonded brake shoes that were rebuilt in 1974 left. $20.00/set plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back