North Carolina owners??

Raleigh here

141005753_813446279056429_2736214857035230222_n.jpg

Well I was hoping for more. What is a good event in NC for C bodies to attend if any?

Is the Piedmont Mopar Club still active? It was in Level Cross, just south of Greensboro, and I was a member from 1993 until 2001 while I lived in Winston-Salem. In early 2001 I was transferred back out to California, so it has been a long time since I was active in it, but it was a great club and had great connections to both Petty Enterprises and Sox & Martin.

Is the Piedmont Mopar Club still active? It was in Level Cross, just south of Greensboro, and I was a member from 1993 until 2001 while I lived in Winston-Salem. In early 2001 I was transferred back out to California, so it has been a long time since I was active in it, but it was a great club and had great connections to both Petty Enterprises and Sox & Martin.
They are but to far away to be active for my sake.

Peidmont Mopar club usually has the Mopar fun run at Farmington dragway in Mocksville...there's no info on their site about the 2022 event but the Carolina region Plymouth Owners Club has a date of may 7th listed for it...the Plymouth club also has an all mopar show at the NC Transportation Museum (Spencer...just outside of Salisbury) around august...Charlotte Auto Fair april 9-10 and sept 9-10 also have shows but they're just for club members ...haven't exactly been active cause the car's been apart for the last 2 summers

I'm in burlington, nc. You guys line up on a date and schedule a meet up at my place. Will give a private tour

D4E6CC39-FEE0-4C60-9847-CABBC579A0A5.jpeg

Back