For Sale NOS 69 Fury Hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am contacting seller. They look nice.

Thanks Zach. Please see personal email.

No, I used to have a 69 sport fury convertible, 30 years ago. I still have the hub caps, they dont look like that

You have one of those too....

I hate you damn it:poke:

Yeah, the other side needs them..........................

Its not my fault I am a nut case, is it?

2017-11-24 06.10.24.jpg

Please keep that for a few years, tucked away with my name on it.
What are the details? 383? Buckets? C Mon man one teaser?

Maybe I should just put it in my trust for you? :poke:

Original 9K miles vehicle , so I couldn't resist.
It is a 383-2 bbl but I will likely make it a correct 383-4 package including the higher stall speed torque converter. Otherwise, it will stay stock. It could still be converted back to the 2 bbl set up if the next owner wanted to do that, as I will save all the components.

A couple of the wheel covers are pitted pretty badly, so these would help a lot.
Here are some more photos:

2017-11-24 06.09.59.jpg
2017-11-24 06.11.08.jpg
2017-11-24 06.13.49.jpg
2017-11-24 06.14.07.jpg
2017-11-24 06.16.42.jpg

It's in my color with cornering lights ....

Was this bought within the last 10 years? I seem to remember this car for sale

Was this bought within the last 10 years? I seem to remember this car for sale

I bought it just a few months ago, and I recall I did post some photos of it back then. It also did show up in one of the for sale ads on this site too, which led me to it. No one believed it might be low miles but gullible me!

I bought it just a few months ago, and I recall I did post some photos of it back then. It also did show up in one of the for sale ads on this site too, which led me to it. No one believed it might be low miles but gullible me!

Despite our political and religious beliefs you and I share similar opinions on cars and many other things. I do believe I felt comfortable with the claim . I usually do believe until I have irrefutable proof it isnt.

Were cornering lights a rare option on a 69? Does the amber part of the lense light up to or is it a reflector?? My 69 only has a reflector.

Cornering lights as a general rule are uncommon on the Dodge and Plymouths. I think they look awesome on a fender

Are those the same as the one's on my 70 on the right i believe i still have the set of 4 in my mom's garage.

Brbrbr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back