For Sale NOS Set of all 4 68 Fury Wheel Opening Moldings - $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The Haters can Hate but for those like me that take restoring 67 - 68 Furys seriously know that wheel opening moldings for these cars are made of unobtainium. NOS moldings cannot be found and they likely will never be reproduced. I don't have to sell these parts. This is from my personal collection of spare parts for my 68 Furys.

NOS left front, right front, left rear & right rear wheel opening molding for 68 Plymouth Fury III's and Sport Furys without skirts. Some still have some of their paper wrappers. Part #2807657, #2807658, 3004334 & 3004335. All superseded part numbers are not listed. $2,000.00 Delivered to Carlisle. I do not want to ship these moldings as they are too easily damaged in shipping. I also do not want to take items out of their wrappers for photos. Questions welcomed. Inspections welcomed at Carlisle for serious buyers. The Front Wheel Opening Moldings also fit 67 Furys. Prefer to sell as a complete set but may consider selling just the front pair and rear pair separately if no one wants the full set. The right side moldings are wrapped in bubble wrap and taped together at this time.

Prefer email to PM's. email: [email protected]

Set of 4 68 Fury Wheel Opening Moldings.jpg

No hating here. Hen's teeth are easier to find. I've been into '68 Furys for almost 40 years and that is the first NOS set I have ever seen. Good luck with the sale.

I have a few used ones in my garage didn't know they where that valuable.

The Haters can Hate but for those like me that take restoring 67 - 68 Furys seriously know that wheel opening moldings for these cars are made of unobtainium. NOS moldings cannot be found and they likely will never be reproduced. I don't have to sell these parts. This is from my personal collection of spare parts for my 68 Furys.

NOS left front, right front, left rear & right rear wheel opening molding for 68 Plymouth Fury III's and Sport Furys without skirts. Some still have some of their paper wrappers. Part #2807657, #2807658, 3004334 & 3004335. All superseded part numbers are not listed. $2,000.00 Delivered to Carlisle. I do not want to ship these moldings as they are too easily damaged in shipping. I also do not want to take items out of their wrappers for photos. Questions welcomed. Inspections welcomed at Carlisle for serious buyers. The Front Wheel Opening Moldings also fit 67 Furys. Prefer to sell as a complete set but may consider selling just the front pair and rear pair separately if no one wants the full set. The right side moldings are wrapped in bubble wrap and taped together at this time.

Prefer email to PM's. email: [email protected]

View attachment 384292

Does your wife know you are using her chair to take pictures of car parts? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back