For Sale NOS window motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to talk to the discovery channel....

Hey Guys,

When I get home from work in the early morning hours, the first thing I do is grab a beer and hit his forum. No matter how crappy my night has been, I can always get plenty of laughs here! I think the cast of regulars on this site could have a damn fine reality show, in the truest sense of the word. Thanks for the uplifting conversations here.

In My Paradise,

Love Shack

Yep. It was that useless, lazy, POS, grown up baby who brainstormed it.
The residuals guaranty he still will never have to work.
And bro Teutle Jr. will always give him a free meal.

would love to find the rubber cover for the hidden headlight motor...have heard they may be sourced out through other mopars with the hidden headlight setup on 71s....true ..false? and which if so...gona need one soon..thanx

Sorry to interrupt but are you two children done?:poke:
Amazing what you can find with 25 seconds and the Google search bar.

My Imperial didn't had one of these. Maybe that's why it was that rusty inside and out... Was it standard in 69? The fsm also doesn't mention this cover.

I always found it funny that Jr was able to break off from Dads company and all this special equipment was rained on his new business... He just so happened to use the same employees that once worked for his dad, and his dad's old painter. And all through out the show they talk about how are we going to make money with no client work. Hello Your ON TV!! I know they weren't doing the show probono...

Yep. It was that useless, lazy, POS, grown up baby who brainstormed it.
The residuals guaranty he still will never have to work.
And bro Teutle Jr. will always give him a free meal.

I always found it funny that Jr was able to.
The revenue these shows make from Product Placement is obscene.
Every brand name you see is done intentionally.
Dirty Jobs is a great example. When Mike Rowe became Ford spokesman, all of a sudden, there were new F-250s on his show with the camera always zooming in on the grill and pausing. Hmmmmm...

w2KQ2VLh.jpg

That's true. It's hard to watch any how to show now without them saying I'am using a dewalt, Milwaukee, miller, ect before they do the 6 hour job in 5 minutes on tv...

The revenue these shows make from Product Placement is obscene.
Every brand name you see is done intentionally.
Dirty Jobs is a great example. When Mike Rowe became Ford spokesman, all of a sudden, there were new F-250s on his show with the camera always zooming in on the grill and pausing. Hmmmmm...

w2KQ2VLh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back